Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Crawford's Stock Drop from the Benavidez Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at all. After round six, Bud pushed his **** in.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Not in my eyes. He was fighting an opponent who was much larger. You cannot look perfect every time.
      I agree. U have to be good if winning by KO is a bad night. Sometimes a good reputation is detriment to a fighter.

Comment

His stock was never high imo. Who besides the hardcore boxing fans know this guy?

Winning fights isnt good enough. He needs to develope some personality and get that gap tooth fixed cuz he looks too ghetto to be a representative of anything. He dresses like a bum..

Fuk crawford.

Comment

I hope somebody knocks this motherfuker out silly with foams coming outa his mouth and sht ghetto motherfuker. I find him to be pretty boring actually with thE ugly ass southpaw style.

Comment

It did, cause what we saw and can deduce from the fight is that a healthy 2 legged Benavidez beats crawford all day. Crawford was out skilled and lost till Benavidez leg started to give out and then the crawford we have all come to know started to re-emerge. Also the KO came cause Benavidez sold out his safety for a chance at the glory not cause of what crawford did, benavidez could have shelled up and play it safe and make it to the final bell but like I said he sold out his safety for a chance at the glory and cause of that gave crawford all the opportunities and openings to score that big shot etc. I got respect for both fighters but we cant deny what we saw.

Comment

If it wasn't for the stoppage he would have been crucified

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                It probably wasn't the guy's best performance but he did score a KO in the last round.

But yeah, it was kind of a one-legged opponent.

But can a guy's stock drop from a win?

Hhmm......
                His stock definitely dropped on me. Let’s not sugarcoat things, Benavidez, albeit actually good, is an unknown dude who fought a bum after his long layoff. Crawford is the pound for pound king at the prime of his life. If pac or floyd fought benavidez level fighter at 30, they’d be crucified.

Or we shouldn’t put him on the same level?

Comment

Did Mikey Garcia's stock drop from going life and death with a kickboxer? Benavidez won 2 rounds and got knocked out while having height, reach, youth, and size advantage. The uppercut that made him barrel roll is the best punch thrown of this year.

Comment

Slightly.. He can't afford to start slow against Spence. He will get hurt to the body and there won't be much of a later round rally.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      It probably wasn't the guy's best performance but he did score a KO in the last round.

But yeah, it was kind of a one-legged opponent.

But can a guy's stock drop from a win?

Hhmm......
                      He’ll no. Only to Pac and Loma’s fans he has. Boxers wish that every fight could be easy. But they aren’t. And he still got the ko. And if he looked bad enough fans should tell Spence’s country, droopy faced ass to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X