Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ put a poll on twitter, and he said himself he wants to fight Wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    After the Parker fight I could have sworn he just said Fury until the interviewer pressed him and brought up Wilder. Been a while though, I could be wrong.
    Nah he said wilder straight away... Then paused.. and then said or fury. I'm 99.9% on it .

Either way he said naff all after povetkin.

Comment

This is the part of boxing which I really hate compared to UFC.

Making the best fights at the right time, both fighters in their prime, has been difficult to impossible to make in boxing.

Comment

Alabama fraud, the Wildher coward will never sign this fight. Duck Wildher will duck while his fangirls gives him credit for ducking

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          The Fury-Wilder fight is only happening because Hearn treated Wilder and his team like a bunch of bums looking for a handout!
          What’s that got to do with the fight happening next? You talking about a poll, we all agree that we want that fight next, if Wilder is tied up with a Fury rematch how can he be available for Joshua to fight?

Comment

fury is the monkey wrench!!!!!! if he wins, AJ will sit on ice because i'm sure there is a rematch clause

Comment

Anything AJ says needs to be taken with a grain of salt. He also said, give me $50m and I'll sign tomorrow, and then said, you train and fight Wilder

Comment

Working...
              X