No announcement yet.

Prime Nonito Donaire vs. Sor Ruvingsai at 115

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Nonito Donaire vs. Sor Ruvingsai at 115

Who do you think wins this fight?? Can Donaire use his size and power to be able to beat the durable, and relentless Sor Ruvingsai??

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    Who do you think wins this fight?? Can Donaire use his size and power to be able to beat the durable, and relentless Sor Ruvingsai??

I壇 make both lil dues get naked and **** their wives... nonito lost... I was impressed with frampton... he shocked me and delivered the goods... when he gets KTFO, I値l still be his fan... he was the man 36 hours ago.... I知 seriously impressed....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I壇 make both lil dues get naked and **** their wives... nonito lost... I was impressed with frampton... he shocked me and delivered the goods... when he gets KTFO, I値l still be his fan... he was the man 36 hours ago.... I知 seriously impressed....
      Frampton deserves a rematch with LSC. On topic. this is a 50/50 fight. Donaire has the size and power to be able to hurt Sor, but Ruvingsai had the better resume at 115.

Comment

I bet you won稚.

I use to train with Nonito back in the day and when he tried out for the contender he was laying Jr MWs on there ass imagine what he would do to your bum ass.

Size don稚 mean ***** if you can稚 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          Frampton deserves a rematch with LSC. On topic. this is a 50/50 fight. Donaire has the size and power to be able to hurt Sor, but Ruvingsai had the better resume at 115.
          Agreed.... frampton went to war with Donaire...

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            I bet you won稚.

I use to train with Nonito back in the day and when he tried out for the contender he was laying Jr MWs on there ass imagine what he would do to your bum ass.

Size don稚 mean ***** if you can稚 fight.
            I知 not a lil dude... 215 last time I checked... if I cut weight I知 195, starving... boxed for 8 years myself... I値l take my chances against Donaire.. I値l have to punch down... 195 is my limit... I値l hit him and break him.... I lied I知 216, just got off my cheap Japanese scale...

Comment

I pick Donaire by KO. He was very good at that weight and a great puncher.

Comment

Filipino Flash by KO, too much firepower and speed!

He would set up SSR with something nasty, you gotta be either much bigger than Donaire or be a defensive counter puncher with limited volume to beat a prime Donaire!

Comment

I知 not a lil dude... 215 last time I checked... if I cut weight I知 195, starving... boxed for 8 years myself... I値l take my chances against Donaire.. I値l have to punch down... 195 is my limit... I値l hit him and break him.... I lied I知 216, just got off my cheap Japanese scale...
                  Hahahahahhaah

Sure buddy you値l get crushed won稚 matter.

There痴 a difference between average joes and elite fighters.

When macho Camacho was a 135lb champ he beat the snot out of 3 cops at the same time.

Big difference buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Hahahahahhaah

Sure buddy you値l get crushed won稚 matter.

There痴 a difference between average joes and elite fighters.

When macho Camacho was a 135lb champ he beat the snot out of 3 cops at the same time.

Big difference buddy.
                    I値l take my chances... so you from the bay? So am I.... what gym etc... I知 essj nice guy.... who are you... buddy... ?

Comment

Working...
                    X