Anthony Joshua "Deontay Wilder Fight Can Happen In 2019 Or 2020"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be died in 2019

Comment

He sounds worried. I can understand pushing the fight back in order to marinate it (though I don't approve of the strategy) but here he's outright saying he's not ready yet. It's surprising because on the eye test you'd make Joshua the favourite in that match-up already

Comment

Started boxing in 2010 then 2 years later won Gold Medal in 2012 Olympics? WOW!

Comment

So basically he's following the UK blueprint with:

1. Waiting until the real competition gets old or washed up as he fights bum after bum in his home country
          2. waits for someone to beat all of the competition as he's spent his whole career playing it safe
          3. both 1 and 2

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            He sounds worried. I can understand pushing the fight back in order to marinate it (though I don't approve of the strategy) but here he's outright saying he's not ready yet. It's surprising because on the eye test you'd make Joshua the favourite in that match-up already
            i wouldn't

Comment

End of 2018 early 2019 sounds about right to me.
              Joshua, unfortunately for Wilder, has so many big money options over there in the UK.
              Haye or Bellew, of course, Fury, if he ever comes back. Parker, and basically anyone else he wants.

Wilder on the other hand has no fan base and no good fights except maybe Big Baby Miller in a couple fights? Joshua gonna play the game it looks like while Wilder struggles to find any worthy opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                End of 2018 early 2019 sounds about right to me.
                Joshua, unfortunately for Wilder, has so many big money options over there in the UK.
                Haye or Bellew, of course, Fury, if he ever comes back. Parker, and basically anyone else he wants.

Wilder on the other hand has no fan base and no good fights except maybe Big Baby Miller in a couple fights? Joshua gonna play the game it looks like while Wilder struggles to find any worthy opponents
                Wilder is not going to take risks with Joshua around the corner and fight potential LEGIT threats here on in ,Ortiz was kind of pushed on him. Joshua doesnt need mapping out hes going to crush Pulev unless he lets him go later rnds which will be impossible to disguise if he does that . Fights going to happen next year and the Stiverne fights going to reinforce that .

Wilder is going to struggle in that fight and in all likely hood it makes it beyond 8 rnds if not goes 12 again ,theres not going to be any reason team Joshua to look at where hes at and think Wilder has a chance . The Pulev fight itself shows a fighter doesn't need a fanbase , Wilder vs Joshua will be huge any where it takes place bc its also 2 undefeated HW Champions which rarely happens .

At the end of the day its really Hearn who puts and makes the fight happen and hes going to want that Wilder fight sooner than later . I really dont think its sunk in yet for most ppl that Joshua just defeated Klitchko CONVINCINLEY in 19 fights ,do they really think Joshuas confidence is not there ?
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-06-2017, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Lol this is blatant ducking. Ridiculous ****. **** Joshua tbh

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
                    Anthony Joshua = Chicken Ducker

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      Lol this is blatant ducking. Ridiculous ****. **** Joshua tbh
                      Whats ridiculous is Deontay has been a pro for 10 years has nearly 40 fights and has not fought ONE legitimate opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X