Quotes on Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes on Anthony Joshua

Malik Scott "He's a freak show, more than held his own with Wladimir."

Wladimir Klitschko "One of the greatest potential's I've ever seen for any fighter in the Heavyweight division."

Tyson Fury "He gave me a beating."

The hype is real

:wank:

He's still getting better too.

It will be at least 3 years before he reaches his peak.

I wouldn't even feel safe betting on Wladimir if he fought Joshua tomorrow.

Comment

Mike Coppinger told me yesterday he thinks we're looking at a future hall of fame heavyweight.

And I agree. I know it's popular to hate on the hyped fighter, but this guy is special man. And he's not a nice guy in the ring. He knows he doesn't get paid for extra time.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Mike Coppinger told me yesterday he thinks we're looking at a future hall of fame heavyweight.

And I agree. I know it's popular to hate on the hyped fighter, but this guy is special man. And he's not a nice guy in the ring. He knows he doesn't get paid for extra time.
        The guys KO's wilder and pretty much every other HW out there right now. AJ appears to be learning range right now and once that's sorted he'll be a Wladimir KItschko mould fighter pre-Sanders, and Brewster.

HOF fighter who knows, but you sound foolish to even mention these terms for a fighter still in the growth phase of his career, even if his potential points to this, there's a long road ahead albeit with little competition. He will have the same issue the Klitschkos' have with poor competition.

Comment

He's special.

Chin is the only question, but that holds true for most HW's, if you get caught by a HW you'll feel it.

He's got all the tools and physical attributes to be an absolute wrecking ball for years. I think he'd beat Fury already, easily.

Comment

Can't wait to see how dude progresses, he'd do wonders if he made a move to Haymon like his other british staplemate did, division about to get exciting again like the 90's, the glory days is coming back.

Comment

What kind of stuff has he been on?.

Comment

This guy Joshua, unbeatable, I dont think its too early to say that he will be the best heavyweight boxer in history, if not the best boxer period in any division. He has everything, all the tools. First guy ever to stop Johnson, wow. Its like a freight train coming at you, Wilder, Klitchko, everyone at HW is in some serious trouble.

Im lying
                Last edited by Crazylegs77; 05-31-2015, 06:41 AM.

Comment

hes still stiff to me
                  This is Kevin Johnson people, guy has nothing else except a flimsy jab and a slow ass wannabe shoulder roll.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                    hes still stiff to me
                    This is Kevin Johnson people, guy has nothing else except a flimsy jab and a slow ass wannabe shoulder roll.
                    Credit where its due though. Everyone knew Joshua was going to win but he completely wrecked him.

Comment

Working...
                    X