This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goal bonus needs to come in.

2 goals or more gets you a point. Stoke losing 7-2 for me is a better result than losing 2 nil at home with no shots on goal. Stoke would get a point just for having a real go.

I dnt care if Conte leaves now on the back of 2 games against City and one shot on goal. There is no point in him being there.

The support for Conte at 0T was huge. Nothing against Palace. You just can't do that. Doesn't matter if your Chelsea or Stoke.

You have to have an attacking plan. The point of the game is to score.

Life's too short for Conte and Lambert and Jose.

Sick of defeatism. Brenda says it is easy defend. He is sort of right it is easier to defend.

I expect Chelsea will Barca closeish but ultimately Conte telling them they aren't good enough is going to see them dispatched eventually.

Comment

• This is going to be one nervous night.. with the away goal rule..

If we go out I hope Mourhino is sacked on the spot for not attacking in the first leg

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
        This has been blown out of proportion tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Veron was amazing but didn't really fit in Man Utds squad.

Theres a pretty recent video from Gary Neville who talks about Veron at Utd. Man Utd played aggressive but everyone in midfield knew what the other would do, so if one of them went forward, one would take their spot in the middle...essentially just saying they all knew pretty much what the other had to do in most situations. When Veron came, he was very aggressive but didn't know what to do when other players in his team made certain movements so he kind of either got in peoples way or didn't adapt to the changes in the game appropriately.
          I'd be amazing in Serie A meate (bum league), he was bang average in the prem.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
            This has been blown out of proportion tbh
            It's nasty, I don't think he intended to spit at the daughter but still it isn't justified. The guy was just having standard banter/winding him up a bit it's not like he mocked a dead relative or the Hillsborough disaster.

Carra himself said it was unacceptable or whatever but it looks like he won't be sacked, just a suspension. The family also said they don't think he should be sacked.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
              I'd be amazing in Serie A meate (bum league), he was bang average in the prem.
              Serie A was the best league in the world in the 90's and it was only early 00's where it started to decline. Veron made his name in the best league in the World. Milans, Juve, Lazio, Fiorentina, Roma, Udinese etc were awesome teams at the time.

Comment

• Awful.. terrible movement.. or should i say zero movement..

Fellani hasn't been bad but why is he on instead of Pogba or Mata..

What was Sanchez brought for? to play left or right midfield? i thought he was far more forward at Arsenal

I don't care how many goals Lukaku scores he just isn't good.. when your the only striker you need to be an outlet/able to hold up the ball somewhat.. everything bounces off this lummox.. and even when he's running onto something he usually bounces it miles of a shin..

I don't get how LVG/Mourhino make such a talented set of players play so negative

No doubt a Sevilla player will bounce one in of his arse or score a blinder from 30 yards.. and to be perfectly honest we'd deserve it

Comment

• This Man U team are a bog standard Chelsea team. It's so odd to watch them.

Chelsea were just so synonymous with risk averse Mourinho that it was hard to see where one started and the other ended and his success influenced our ethos Ancelotti years apart.

Man U need to sack him tbh. It's a forced marriage. He got them a few pots and might win the FA Cup too so he restored their status some what but the more he stays there they will lose their entire ethos.

I think they will win this game but it's worlds apart from the full throttle home performances of the Ferguson era.

The problem with playing like this is the opponent is never out of the game. Ever.

Comment

• United would come out and blow away much better teams then this under Fergie..

There is absolutely zero urgency in the first half and now after a Mourhino team talk.. who's on the front foot? Sevilla.. with United again looking slow and lethargic

God yet again that fat bastard Lukaku complains to Rashford for not hitting him with a cross.. while he has zero movement or attempts to reach
                    Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 03-13-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Wow. Sevilla is about to cost me money.
                      Common Mourinho.

Comment

Working...
                      X