Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer: I'm Looking To Shock The World, Make Statements

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer: I'm Looking To Shock The World, Make Statements

By Thomas Gerbasi - This time last year, Tevin Farmer was facing an uncertain future. After a rollercoaster ride of a career, he finally found himself in a world title fight against Kenichi Ogawa on December 9, and after 12 rounds, it was expected that he would be going home to Philadelphia with a championship belt in his carry-on bag. Instead, two of the three judges scored the bout for Ogawa, a verdict quickly deemed one of the worst...
    [Click Here To Read More]

one of the few good late starters along with hurd,wilder,Joshua,spence

Comment

I’m looking foward to seeing how far he can go this guy is very talented

Comment

this is a really horrible tank davis like title run he's on but hes an unknown so i guess its hard for him to get fights unlike tank who has pbc money and clout and yet constantly faces small guys who just lost.

Comment

I like Farmer, and wish him the best!

Comment

I really like this guy, i hope we get to see him and Davis in future. It would be a clash of style.

Comment

Why don’t we ever talk about Farmer fighting “No Mas”??

Comment

Davis fought Fonseca, everyone said "He fought a bum."

Farmer is fighting him, everyone says "I really like this guy."

I just don't get it.

Comment

If his eyes are both pointing straight forward he can consider me shocked. Dude usually looking straight & then down at some half off hubcap on the side of the road.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                    Davis fought Fonseca, everyone said "He fought a bum."

Farmer is fighting him, everyone says "I really like this guy."

I just don't get it.
                    LOL this happens far too often with some cats & those cats are usually worth putting on ignore cuz they offer lil boxing info, opinions & stances.

Comment

Working...
                    X