Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Can't Puerto Rican Fighters Put Two English Words Together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    I know most republicans hate and despise us my man, just look at how ****ty Carson Tucker treated our governor when he was invited on Foxnews.

It was beautiful seeing Ricky educating Tucker on issues he should have had knowledge to begin with, only option he had was to cut the interview short which he did, it was hilarious.

Even though I support Trump, doesn't mean all these republicans have my back, it has never been this way and it never will.

I could never support the nutty left. No matter how much they like to portray themselves as the saviours of Latinos, they're just using us for the own sick and twisted agenda.

StilI, I pray for every side of the coin. None of us are perfect and the Word of God instructs us to pray for those who persecute and kill us.

God bless Siablo...and God bless Jim too

Just wanted to touch base on this post and agree with you, Tucker Carlson was a d1ck to your guys governor and should've shown more class. I thought your governor actually handled himself extremely well which didn't make Tucker look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      They're part of my country, and are called my fellow citizens. I don't plan on traveling to Puerto Rico to live anytime soon, so telling me to learn Spanish is asinine quashie, but if I did migrate I would learn it.
      Learning English would allow you to communicate with some of your fellow Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        yeah I know, they are mixed with those races. However, the are PLENTY of natives still there.

Comment

I don't understand, you have these fighters from Eastern Europe like Klitschko and elsewhere learn to speak the English language fluently, meanwhile Puerto Rico is an America territory and their people American citizens yet they can't put two words in English together? What kind of stupid policy are they running in Puerto Rico where they aren't teaching kids from first grade to speak English...
          I don't know about the policy they have in Puerto Rico concerning English education, but the answer to why some boxers from PR don't speak English is simple. They don't learn it because they don't have to learn it. Boxing has plenty of Spanish speaking fans in the US that they can make it big in the US without the language. Euro fighters don't have enough fans here, so they need English more.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            do you know what historians do? because they weren't there personally right? the vast quantity and quality of scientists, engineers, doctors the USSR produced speaks for itself actually. first man in space. do you think this was achieved with a subpar education system?
            Didn’t say it was bad. Just said that you can’t comment. Russians and the Soviet’s stole a lot of the tech btw.. but that doesn’t mean their system sux. One thing for sure. Ours is better

Comment

they carrie more native DNA than you do that's for sure. Or will you say the true natives were the brothas?

Comment

Is What he said not true? If you Id pay you a large sum if you can proofs otherwise...
                Last edited by Don Pichardo; 12-20-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

I don't understand, you have these fighters from Eastern Europe like Klitschko and elsewhere learn to speak the English language fluently, meanwhile Puerto Rico is an America territory and their people American citizens yet they can't put two words in English together? What kind of stupid policy are they running in Puerto Rico where they aren't teaching kids from first grade to speak English...
                  This will end well

Comment

They better at taking them knees

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      They better at taking them knees
                      To eat your moms azz and pussa out.

Comment

Working...
                      X