No announcement yet.

White Woman Loses Job After Racist Rant Toward Black Neighbor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] White Woman Loses Job After Racist Rant Toward Black Neighbor

A white woman in North Carolina is out of a $125,000-a-year job after being caught on camera berating a black neighbor, telling the woman, “I’m white and I’m hot, so what are you doing here?”

The now-former employee — who was apparently drunk and reeked of alcohol — was seen in a series of videos posted Friday on Facebook, where she was quickly identified as Susan J. Westwood, a senior business intelligence analyst and market researcher for Spectrum Enterprise in greater Charlotte.

“OK, so what are you asking me? Do I need to call the police?” Westwood’s neighbor asks her. “Because I feel threatened.”

“OK, well we can do that,” Westwood responds, briefly staggering away before apparently recalibrating herself. “Hi, how are you? I’m hot, I’m beautiful, I’m 51. What are we going to talk about tonight? Being hot, being beautiful, being white? Being — my new weave? Do you, do you live here?”

The woman told Westwood that she did, in fact, live in the apartment complex and was having car trouble, so she and a friend were waiting in the parking lot for AAA to respond. But Westwood wasn’t satisfied with that explanation, video shows.

“Well I can do this, too,” Westwood replies as she pulls out her cellphone to start recording as well. “OK, let’s do that right now, let’s call 911. I want to make sure that there’s nothing going here.”

Westwood then grows increasingly agitated as the video continues, at one point gesturing wildly toward her neighbor while holding the phone directly in front of her face and saying “girl” repeatedly.

“Ma’am, would you please leave us alone and go home?” Westwood’s neighbor replies.

Westwood was again unmoved by the woman’s response, video shows.

“What’s going on here in this parking lot that you feel that you need to congregate?” she says.

Westwood then goes into a bizarre rant during which she repeatedly says she’s white and mocks her neighbors for recording her.

“I’m white and I make $125,000 a year and I want to make sure that you’re all up in here,” Westwood says. “Girl, girl, I got you, girl, I’m white, girl, I’m white!”

Westwood is then seen walking away while screaming profanities at the women before returning for another round of vitriol.

“*****, I’m still gonna make $125,000 Monday morning,” Westwood says. “Who are you? Do you live here? Is your boyfriend here? Is your baby daddy here?”

Westwood, who received criminal summons for communicating threats and simple assault in connection with the incident, has been terminated from her job, according to a spokesman for Charter Communications, which bought Time Warner Cable and later changed its name to Spectrum.

“The incident recorded in Charlotte is a blatant violation of Charter’s code of conduct and clearly disregards the company’s commitment to inclusion and respectful behavior,” a Charter spokesperson said in a statement to The Post. “As such, Ms. Westwood’s employment with the company has been terminated, effective immediately.”

A cellphone listing for Westwood had been disconnected as of Monday afternoon.

The incident took place Oct. 19 at the Camden Fairview apartment complex, where one of the women arguing with Westwood lives, according to a Charlotte-Mecklenburg police incident report obtained by the Charlotte Observer.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/29/white-...lack-neighbor/

Lol what an idiot.

Comment

I have no sympathy for stupidity. You dont say sht like that in front of cameras nowadays. Dumb kunt.

One thing that irritates me about white folks is how nosy they are. All up in another peoples’ affairs. Btch mind your own business

Drunk or not, who the hell goes on a rant like that in front of a stranger’s camera. She is too dumb to have a six figure job.

Comment

"My new weave"

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          She is too dumb to have a six figure job.

Yeah I think she just threw that number out of her ass.

125k a year and you're living in an apartment in Charlotte? LOL, C'mon. In California or NYC maybe but not in Charlotte. That's just dumb as hell.

Comment

I thought blacks don’t snitch?

No sympathy for the idiot. To much truth serum did her in. This is what happens when too many desperate losers tell you you’re beautiful on social media, you actually start to believe them. Meanwhile, Alec Bawdlin has sad far worse while sober and he has a new show on television.

Comment

This is when you know nepotism and connections get you that job. Did anyone notice she spit out two different rental figures...one is $1100 and the $1200+?

Comment

Comment

She is delusional....she ain't hot.

Comment

Chick was drunk and had a bad day. People so sensitive. You so pissed off... Whoop her ass. GTFOH!!!! ****ing *******. You watch men in shorts beat each other up but say something to hurt your feelings your grabbing tissue. Grow some ****ing balls losers.

Comment

Working...
                    X