Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry. I just rewatched Wladimir vs Haye. Why all the blame on Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    He fought the same way he did in round 1, he just happened to connect with a good shot and he didn't even capitalize on that = didn't fight to win.
    Wlad clinched and held him behind his head for like 12 seconds. lol

Comment

Why do you guys even bother with threads like this. Haye got his chance at Wladimir, lost most of the rounds(if not every) and now he is acting like Klitchkos owe him something and he is doing all of us a FAVOR that he is kind enough to fight again. Earn your next title shot and then trash talk. Who did he beat at heavyweight anyway? old Ruiz, long time done Barret and Harrison? please..

Adamek got beaten up but at least he is willing to fight anyone to get another shot instead of crying in the media.
      Last edited by molinari; 10-30-2012, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Felixtito View Post
        It seem like only a few Klitscho trolls watched that **** fight and spread a lot of falsehood in regards to what really happened.

First off, everyone needs to go watch Wladimir vs Sultan (an opponent 10x less dangerous than Haye) to see the true nature of Wlad.
        Wladimir and Sultan pawed at each other with jabs for 12 rounds, than called it a day.

Wladimir vs David Haye was not quite as ****ty, but for a fight of that magnitude it failed miserably. Both guys were to blame.

Wladimir REFUSED to engage and David Haye ran around him for 12 rounds. Wladimir did not attack or chase once, he simply won points off his jab and the occasional right hand that hit gloves. David Haye meanwhile REFUSED to engage and just kept running around and losing points.

To say that 'Wlad can't catch Haye because Haye was running' is an utterly moronic excuse. Wladimir is a 6'6 super heavy with great atheltic abilities. If he really wanted to get Haye against the ropes and engage in actual fighting, he could have.

The truth is both ****s were scared of each other, the difference being it was in Germany where Wlad could lean and hold more, along with Wladimir being the better boxer. Horrific fight.
        Because Haye didn't bring the fight he promised. Then blamed it on a hang nail.

Comment

I'm sorry you rewatched it too. It most be a really boring day.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            I don't understand why these heavyweights don't go to Wlad's body, it's more open than a prostitute's legs.

True, infighting is a lost art with the Heavyweights these days.

Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
              Haye needs to employ some damn Mike Tyson ferocious Body Punching. lol

I did.

You mean these guys?

Yes, those guys, which buttressed what I saw with my own eyes, which was Wladimir sticking jabs right on Haye's face all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Adamek went out his shield while Haye left his shield at home.
                What fight were you watching. This is SOLELY based on reputation.

Adamek did NOTHING in that fight but stand there and get hit. He didn't throw one meaningful punch in that entire fight.

Haye would at least rush Wlad with big power shots once or twice around...not saying he did enough but he DEFINITELY did more than Adamek.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post

True, infighting is a lost art with the Heavyweights these days.

Ridiculous.
                  why could rios not do anything against abril?
                  wlad holds, he is very big, and very strong, he leaves his left hand out extended so when you come in under it, he can cuff it around the back of your neck and hold your head down

i sure you could go for broke and just pray you can stop him early as you blow your gasket throwing him off of you and trying to explode on the inside
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 10-31-2012, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    What fight were you watching. This is SOLELY based on reputation.

Adamek did NOTHING in that fight but stand there and get hit. He didn't throw one meaningful punch in that entire fight.

Haye would at least rush Wlad with big power shots once or twice around...not saying he did enough but he DEFINITELY did more than Adamek.
                    I look at this way Adamek tried and was outclassed. While Haye just showed up with excuses. As for Haye rushing anyone all I can ask is did he rush Valuev did he rush Wlad? That would be a no. Hell he didn't even rush an over matched Fraudley. So,what makes you think he would rush Vitali when his reputation and the evidence says otherwise?

Comment

Working...
                    X