Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez: Hey Cotto, Beat Me and I'll Give You My Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate on him if you think it's cool but this guy is what the sport needs. Action, wants the big fights, is willing to sacrifice to make it happen, and will donate his purse win or lose.

One of the few boxers on the top level that fight for legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBC Diamond middleweight champion Sergio Martinez has placed a challenge on the table for WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto. During a recent interview, Cotto said Martinez didn't bring enough money to table, and that's one of the main reasons for the Puerto Rican boxer's decision to move forward with a December 3rd rematch with Antonio Margarito. Martinez, who defends his title against Darren Barker on Saturday night, is willing to stake his purse against Cotto.

[Click Here To Read More]
      This guy literally cannot buy a fight

He just offered to fight for free, win, lose, or draw

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Hate on him if you think it's cool but this guy is what the sport needs. Action, wants the big fights, is willing to sacrifice to make it happen, and will donate his purse win or lose.

One of the few boxers on the top level that fight for legacy.
        @ you actually believing that this will actually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
          Yall can try to flip it any way you want but Sergio just TOTALLY PUNKED the whole Top Prank!!!!!!

1) Manny you want 150 you got it. I will KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT!!!!!!!

2) Chavez: You aint **** and I will KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT!!!!!!!!

3) Cotto: Take all the money, I just want the glory of KNOCKING YOUR ASS OUT!!!!!!!!

Floyd is #1 P4P and I'm #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          " talk my plomoter "

Sexy just punked Top Prank, again !!

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
            Pirog yes he should have fought him instead of the guy hes gona fight and i dont think he will do well at SMW cuz he will b a small SMW and look at the list... WARD/Froch/Bute/Kessler/AA and guys lke Bika and Cloud r tough as Hell but the top guys at SMW r way bigger/Stronger/Fast/powerful and equally skilled than Martinez and he will b outweighed by alot on fight night by 10 to 15lb of natural fighter at that SMW... i mean he can fight them but putting more weight on him will make him slow IMHO...
            How could that be true ?

You tried to tell me that the lightweight midget Marquez will be fine at welter because "him and Pac weigh about the same on fight-night"

This'll be funny.....

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              @Fight night

Mayweather = 150
              Ortiz = 164

So ?
              You are a total fukwit kid

Comment

Martinez has Cotto shook. No denying that, but dude should clean up his division at the same time.

Comment

Does Martinez know Cotto has a fight coming up soon that is pretty much make or break for his career?

Comment

Yet he ducked his last two mandatories and to this day won't step into the same room as Pirog or Zbik.

Comment

• desperado, why dont you come to your senses, you been out riding fences for so long now....hmmmmnn

oh youre a hard one....

Comment

Working...
                      X