Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Disappointing if Joshua Doesn't Get Wilder or Fury Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    What does what Wilder said got to do with the games Hearn's is playing?

All I know is Hearn is in risk management mode & no one else is at the tip top of the HW division & thats including Joshua. Hearn's punk ass trying to make Joshua look like a beta male by trying to add a few million to Matchrooms upside.

Hopefully Joshua will lose Eddie as his allianced promoter soon & start to call his own shots while he makes Eddie freelance for him.
    It doesn't matter what Hearn said. Wilder is still responsible for what he comes out with. Yet you don't want to address it?

Wilder is now saying Hearn and AJ are desperate for the fight but he won't give it. Basically he's saying HE'S the one ducking. Wilder didn't want it to come off like that because he's just puffing out his cheat and trying to look good because he has the best fighter trying to chase a fight down with him. It's all ego. But he's admitting he's the one who is causing problems and not Hearn as he's been trying to convince everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      You haven't got much of a dick to be on, kid. How the hell can you be on a midget dick?
      Ask your mom and she'll Tell you exactly how...
      Punk!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        You noticed how everything thinks you're a fuccing idiot for postings your stupid comment?? 😆
        "How everything thinks" Do you mean "Everyone" Sweetheart?

Don't call anyone else an idiot when you're happy to show the world how ******ed you really are.

Comment

Punk if you was from the hood you'd know what I'm talking about!
          I'd piss on your hood and slap you around like a woman. Your "Hood" is where the welfare hoes live. No one other than the ****roaches live there.

Now kiss my face.

Comment

Get off my nutts punk!
            I feel sorry for your mother!
            Why do you think everyone is on your nuts? Is that your sick fantasy you've got going on? That forum members are on your nuts?

You're probably masturbating as we speak. Fake tough guy slut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              Nobody cares about Eddie Sperm or Hoeshua anymore. Wilder vs Fury 2 is the hottest topic in the division.

Fight Ortiz! nobody wanna see Dillian Shyte rematch.

That's what you get for ducking and protecting the bodybuilder.
              Eddie Sperm .. XDDD

Comment

Ask your mom and she'll Tell you exactly how...
                Punk!
                My mum would never be anywhere near to someone with a baby dick. She goes for men, not boys.

Comment

It doesn't matter what Hearn said. Wilder is still responsible for what he comes out with. Yet you don't want to address it?
                  What matters doe? Its a bunch of bs from Hearn. So Wilder being legit or not isn't even in play cuz even many UK loyalists are seeing the turds in Hearn's pupils. Wilder can't deal make with himself. He needs a willing opponent & Joshua is letting Hearn run his rep into the dirt for a few million dollars.

Joshua would fight Wilder tomorrow & vice versa. Haymon & Finkel would okay it by tomorrow. I can't say the same for Hearn cuz he keeps f#cking talking like Arum used to do about fights he didn't really want. Hearn is easier to read than a whore taking off her panties.

Comment

My mum would never be anywhere near to someone with a baby dick. She goes for men, not boys.

There is no quicker way to kill a thread than 4 comments in a row from a crazed AJ fanboy Sidknee.

Comment

I'd piss on your hood and slap you around like a woman. Your "Hood" is where the welfare hoes live. No one other than the ****roaches live there.

Now kiss my face.
                      LoL, you punk asd coward! Easier said than done!
                      Now suck my Dick biitch!

Comment

Working...
                      X