No announcement yet.

thoughts on lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Did you HEAR espn?!?! They did nothing but praise l0m0. His face showed something else though....LOL
    yes I noticed it it was a bit much

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      The pre fight promotion from ESPN for Crawford wasn't the same as Loma. There was also the quick KO by Lopez and there was time to fill. I watched and thought "no way Loma can meet expectations", especially considering the shoulder and the weight division.

Tessitore is just terrible. I long for the days of a Dunphy or Cosell type announcer that just calls the fight rather than emphasize the network fighter's performance.

I think in Loma's case it does because the hype for Crawford doesn't feel the same. For example ESPN had an article during the week that asked "How do you beat Loma?" like he was undefeated when he isn't.

If they hype Crawford the next fight over the top then I agree it could annoy fans.
      If Bud is the best fighter at top rank then why does l0m0 get more promotion?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Man, i did not read that sh.it.

You dont know sh.it about this.

You are like a nerd of boxing.

And neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

12 champs of the world right now, mexican and black americans rulling the boxing world.

deal with it.
        Racist. There’s more European champions then ANY other background LOL.

Mexico is like 4th behind Asians too.

Again you didn’t read it because you know you can’t respond and risk getting fact checked AGAIN

Comment

Theres no fighter in history who has achieved what he has in such a short time frame

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            As you can see, j razor and Mexican Puppet work overtime on putting the man down. Other usual suspects include McDonalds, pittypatty or whatever, that 187 guy, McManus(McSalty-he's called that for a reason) and Julia Slobberts. I'm sure I'm missing some though.
            Nah, if you look & listen everyone praises l0m0 & there is VERY FEW people saying different. l0m0 is good but that's where it STOPS. You dudes get over board with your favorites like Triple L & you see how that worked out You dudes are doing it with l0m0 now. You dudes did it with kovalev, chocolitito, shet hbo has BEEN doing it & didn't even want to pay & keep T.B.E. who was the one winning making them money! That's why they had to close shop You cheer leaders have a very short time of "glory"

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Racist. There’s more European champions then ANY other background LOL.

Mexico is like 4th behind Asians too.

Again you didn’t read it because you know you can’t respond and risk getting fact checked AGAIN
              Continents vs country?

Lol.

Im talking about countries...

Man, I´m not reading because you are an ignorant, a guy that said that kind of sh.it about Sal Sanchez does not know anything about boxing.

Sorry, you are not on my level, you are a boxing nerd, nothingo more.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Nah, if you look & listen everyone praises l0m0 & there is VERY FEW people saying different. l0m0 is good but that's where it STOPS. You dudes get over board with your favorites like Triple L & you see how that worked out You dudes are doing it with l0m0 now. You dudes did it with kovalev, chocolitito, shet hbo has BEEN doing it & didn't even want to pay & keep T.B.E. who was the one winning making them money! That's why they had to close shop You cheer leaders have a very short time of "glory"
                Bullshlt. You have guys on here every day knocking Lomachenko on the regular. I mean, every single day. What is this you dudes bullshlt? I didn't know I was part of a group. Haha.

If you look and listen(implying I haven't been of course). Haha. Well, I guess i made it all up. Everyone on here sang Loma's praises far and wide Saturday night and since. LOL. Sure, pal.

Comment

Continents vs country?

Lol.

Im talking about countries...

Man, I´m not reading because you are an ignorant, a guy that said that kind of sh.it about Sal Sanchez does not know anything about boxing.

Sorry, you are not on my level, you are a boxing nerd, nothingo more.
                  You read it you just didn't respond because you were fact checked twice and don't want to be embarrassed again.

You specifically made it about race saying Mexico as a race had more champions than the entire white race when it's actually proven there's more white men holding belts currently, more white men currently unified, more white men (around double) in history have held world titles and far more white man (around 5x more) in the hall of fame.

So your assertion is based on your racist view and it's killing you that a race you hate has had more success in the only thing in your life that you feel matters. I am merely stating you are blatantly wrong based on facts (again) and I apologize to others if I come across poorly but I am merely shooting a racist down. My favorite fighters are historically Latino.

You watch boxing only for Mexican fighters and the rate at which their success in the sport is decreasing and the rise of eastern europeans is absolutely ruining your life.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    You read it you just didn't respond because you were fact checked twice and don't want to be embarrassed again.

You specifically made it about race saying Mexico as a race had more champions than the entire white race when it's actually proven there's more white men holding belts currently, more white men currently unified, more white men (around double) in history have held world titles and far more white man (around 5x more) in the hall of fame.

So your assertion is based on your racist view and it's killing you that a race you hate has had more success in the only thing in your life that you feel matters. I am merely stating you are blatantly wrong based on facts (again) and I apologize to others if I come across poorly but I am merely shooting a racist down. My favorite fighters are historically Latino.

You watch boxing only for Mexican fighters and the rate at which their success in the sport is decreasing and the rise of eastern europeans is absolutely ruining your life.
                    Seriously, im not reading your sh.it.

Again: too long, did not read

Comment

Seriously, im not reading your sh.it.

Again: too long, did not read
                      You did and it's because you're scared of being fact checked again and are allergic to facts.

Face it. You've been exposed as a racist that barely started watching boxing and only does so for Mexicans.

Peace out little boy. I'm done. Your parents internet is wasted on you, they should change the password.

Comment

Working...
                      X