No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] BoxingScene Agenda Exposed? Petition to replace Wilder with Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
    Fury isn't just a better heavyweight, he's a better role model. Deontay smiled when the draw was revealed, he knew he lost. I guess you can't fight the machine, though...can't really go against the grain, so I can't hate on Wilder for rolling with the punches. A real man would admit he lost and vow revenge in the rematch, not pretend he did enough while his nuthuggers revise history
    the fight was close are you of the opinion fury dominated wilder?

Comment

• Three of those depicted have now been beaten, two of them unofficially.

Choco should have been yanked off there a LONG time ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Three of those depicted have now been beaten, two of them unofficially.

Choco should have been yanked off there a LONG time ago.

you ain't lying.

Comment

• It's time REDEEMER gets redirected to the actual megathread on this topic, not Frankie2Jabs weak bait effort about the irrelevant IBO and paper champ AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            It's time REDEEMER gets redirected to the actual megathread on this topic, not Frankie2Jabs weak bait effort about the irrelevant IBO and paper champ AJ.
            I voted yes based on fury won that fight and is actually more known even in the U.S. I do think the unified champion should be the face but B scene has to stick to its own rules so ,I guess its a WBC thing which then fury should be put on it and probably will anyway in the rematch ,these forum guys are a bit off at everything they should have put him on after Wlad...wow 2 year thread......Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              I voted yes based on fury won that fight and is actually more known even in the U.S. I do think the unified champion should be the face but B scene has to stick to its own rules so ,I guess its a WBC thing which then fury should be put on it and probably will anyway in the rematch ,these forum guys are a bit off at everything they should have put him on after Wlad...wow 2 year thread......Ha
              Been trying to keep them honest for that long. The ones before that were up for years, was sad to see cats like ODLH get taken off, and we had a huge thread about it I made which influenced a switch, but they threw Wilder up there, back then, I was like nah G, that's not it. I also wasn't a mod yet, know I might be able to influence change at an even greater level than before, like when obi Wan went down in the death star.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Been trying to keep them honest for that long. The ones before that were up for years, was sad to see cats like ODLH get taken off, and we had a huge thread about it I made which influenced a switch, but they threw Wilder up there, back then, I was like nah G, that's not it. I also wasn't a mod yet, know I might be able to influence change at an even greater level than before, like when obi Wan went down in the death star.
                Didn't Emporer Palpatine get thrown down the death Star by Vader ?

Comment

• Wilder stays

Comment

• Fury should replace the big dosser

I have the feeling this whole site is run by a couple of PBC shills

Comment

• This old conspiracy aside, Fury deserves to be at the top of the page.

Comment

Working...
                      X