Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Watches Replay, Says Fury Fight 'Really Hard To Judge'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
    Jack Reiss, while explaining why he gave Fury every chance to continue, said neither fighter took a lot of damage during the fight, and he thought it was so, so close up to the 12th round.
    They should bring it back to the days where the ref was one of the judges. They really should. He’s the one closest to the action. Boxing needs to do something about issue with bad or controversial decisions. It’s bad for the sport and for some reason, it seems like the worst decisions happen at the highest level. Where the most people tune in. It’s disgusting. I want to write a strongly worded email to the presidents of the commissions and tell them to fu#king fix the sport that we love.
    Last edited by b Murphington; 12-07-2018, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• At first, I really wanted to see a Joshua vs Wilder unification fight & admire Wilder to really wanted it as much as anyone else but Joshua was scared to death a COWARD! Now honest to goodness the Fury vs Wilder was a very clear win for Fury even w/ 2 knockdowns. At most Wilder just won 2-3 rounds, the 1st knockdown was not legitimate to consider because that was a clear hit at the back of the head & the 12th round knockdown was an epic rose from the dead & even Fury hurt Wilder near the end of the round. That only shows that Wilder is a very dangerous puncher while Fury shows how great he was w/ an iron heart. The dishonesty of Wilder about how he saw the fight has gained me to DISRESPECT him.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
        They should bring it back to the days where the ref was one of the judges. They really should. He’s the one closest to the action. Boxing needs to do something about issue with bad or controversial decisions. It’s bad for the sport and for some reason, it seems like the worst decisions happen at the highest level. Where the most people tune in. It’s disgusting. I want to write a strongly worded email to the presidents of the commissions and tell them to fu#king fix the sport that we love.
        That is actually a great idea. I once thought about them having 5 judges instead of three to try to fix bad decisions, but having the ref score for a tie breaker may be the answer. In this case though, it sounds like he would have agreed with the draw, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
          That is actually a great idea. I once thought about them having 5 judges instead of three to try to fix bad decisions, but having the ref score for a tie breaker may be the answer. In this case though, it sounds like he would have agreed with the draw, lol.
          Well, seeing as that he’s the ref and he can see things that others can’t from his angle, I might me more inclined to believe him over others.

Comment

Working...
          X