This is how lame the Lounge has become

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    I never get much during tax season anyway
    Maybe if you, and others like you paid attention to politics and voted for the right candidates then you would, but I forget you're a real man who has no need for politics

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Just.....

Real man who have to take care of families and who might struggle financially because of Obamacare, or have financial breaks because of taxes, should definitely not care about politics.
      how would the affordable care act make you struggle??

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Maybe if you, and others like you paid attention to politics and voted for the right candidates then you would, but I forget you're a real man who has no need for politics
        I make my money during the year, Not focused on tax season man....I am sure I am great this year right? Trump will take of us all

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          And your threads are so great are they?
          Not as good as yours which always start with "I AM SICK AND TIRED" OR " I CANT STAND"

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            how would the affordable care act make you struggle??
            Premiums went up astronomically for the middle class in order to support those in the lower class, and until Trump if you did not purchase health insurance you were fined on top of it. I was one of the casualties whose premiums skyrocketed.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i stopped posting here as much because of all the politics bullshit tbh

i thought religion was crap, the politics from you c0cksuckers made this place pathetic
              Same here. This place has gotten unbearable. Use to love posting here but I can't stand reading all this BS posted day in and day out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
                Same here. This place has gotten unbearable. Use to love posting here but I can't stand reading all this BS posted day in and day out.
                How hard is it to read a thread title and not open the thread? I dont get it. When someone posts a subject on here Im not interested in a topic I just dont click on it. No harm no foul.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  How hard is it to read a thread title and not open the thread? I dont get it. When someone posts a subject on here Im not interested in a topic I just dont click on it. No harm no foul.
                  5 out of the 25 front page threads ( not the sticky ones) are political/ racial in nature. I think the point of thus thread is that we could use that 20% for purposes other than race and/or politics. The replacement 20% could certainly be more fun at least. Race and politics aren't fun topics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    5 out of the 25 front page threads ( not the sticky ones) are political/ racial in nature. I think the point of thus thread is that we could use that 20% for purposes other than race and/or politics. The replacement 20% could certainly be more fun at least. Race and politics aren't fun topics.
                    I guess the question is, would this section more anywhere without them? As it is I can come back the next day and the same threads are on the front page no matter what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      I try not to but it's kinda hard to overlook it when every other thread on the page pertains to this political bs.
                      It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X