Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Mentioning 'Caveman' GGG With Hagler Disrespectful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    ward...why are you putting ward with those guys? cheating in 2 divisions is not better than dominating one division legitimately. headbutting, lowblows, wrestling, holding and hitting are not legal. you don't see the difference when you watch sugar ray leonard and ward? something...as in there is no actual boxing when ward fights(unless its against a bum where he doenst have to cheat to win)
    You're right, maybe Ward is not worthy, but he'll always be a level above GGG in my book, because when GGG didn't want that smoke, he went up and fought the boogeyman, when no one else would! And he remains undefeated!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      Glen Johnson has wins over the #1 LHW Antonio Tarver and ATG Roy Jones when he was just one fight removed from being the P4P #1 fighter in the world.

Exactly WHO has Dominic Wade ever beaten?

Antonio Tarver is a borderline journeyman himself. Roy Jones Jr was off steroids. that win don't count.

Comment

• Hopkins is correct, GGG the donkey couldn't hold Hagler's jockstrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Hopkins is correct, GGG the donkey couldn't hold Hagler's jockstrap.
          Your right about that ,but neither could that quitter Hopkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            He beat two all time greats and many thought it should be 3. He never got his ass beat in his prime like Hopkins did v Jones. I have no idea why your making me out to be the crazy one when pretty much every all time great list has him above Hopkins. You start criticising haglers wins for being welterweights but then I see u praising the Trinidad win in this thread lol.
            Hopkins lost to roy Jones in his prime, you right.... hagler lost to Bobby watts and Willie Monroe while in his prime. And I'm not trying to bash hagler, I'm just saying he didn't accomplish what Hopkins did.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              Antonio Tarver is a borderline journeyman himself. Roy Jones Jr was off steroids. that win don't count.
              Roy was 36 and shot. Steroids had nothing to do with anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                Hopkins is correct, GGG the donkey couldn't hold Hagler's jockstrap.
                So what does calling him a 'donkey' accomplish?

Is that a worse insult than steroid cheat?

And does it mean he has a big d@ck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashisclay123 View Post
                  Hopkins lost to roy Jones in his prime, you right.... hagler lost to Bobby watts and Willie Monroe while in his prime. And I'm not trying to bash hagler, I'm just saying he didn't accomplish what Hopkins did.
                  Dude Hagler would drill Hopkins. Dont even get started. Hopkins fought in an era when there werent many good middleweights. Toney and Jones were super middleweights quickly after their fights with Hopkins. Hopkins won some good fights but he also lost to Jermain Taylor, quit against that super middleweight that Ward beat. He tried to quit against Robert Allen one of the times he fought him. Segundo Mercado had him wobbling all over the ring in Ecuador. Really! Hagler would outbox and out pucnh Hopkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                    Get back to me when y'all stop blasting each other on the streets

#chriaq
                    The Hebrew Americans are the most propagated group in the world. The u.s government drops off boxes filled with guns in Chicago and other inner cities. Do research. Racism is for the simple, it's to keep us seperated and weak.

Comment

• As a kid Hagler was my hero.Saw the Mugabi fight in person but Hagler vs GGG would be a great fight..I'll take Hagler for the win but while it lasted it would be great

Comment

Working...
                      X