Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this shooting self-defense? (WARNING)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Is this shooting self-defense? (WARNING)

victim: Marquis Bell (23)

my observation: two guys arguing. both armed. one points gun at other's head. man walks off.. guy pursues. he puts gun down i believe to fight the man. other guy fires off warning shots since he's been retreating the whole time. other goes back to pick up his weapon.. gets shot close range.

self defense? i say yes.
    Last edited by Bandman; 08-09-2020, 09:53 PM.

Originally posted by Bandman View Post

my observation: two guys arguing. both armed. one points gun at other's head. man walks off.. guy pursues. he puts gun down i believe to fight the man. other guy fires off warning shots since he's been retreating the whole time. other goes back to pick up his weapon.. gets shot close range.

self defense? i say yes.
    Hard one to judge but man reaching for a gun.

Comment

It looked like he was reaching.

I don't know.

Comment

Not even close.

Hes doing time til he dies.

Comment

Smh where is this? Is this in the USA? Is this normal in the ghetto, people carrying guns like that and pointing at each other..

Comment

The victim pointed a gun at him first, you can see that clearly in the video.

Obviously, he didn't aim his rifle back at him because he would have been shot dead.

When the victim lowered his guard and went to reach his gun, he was shot dead by the guy with the rifle.

Then again, the rifle guy shot at him two times before all of that happened.

Self-defense?

Tough sell.

Comment

The fact they were both walking around with gun on their hand is a felony already, i think...

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post

self defense? i say yes.
                Yes! Dude asked for it and got put down

Comment

looks like the world became a better place..one idiot dead the other in prison.....

Comment

This right here is what we need to focus on to make a change..getting rid of waste of spaces like this

Comment

Working...
                    X