Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it with this lil Wayne obsession on here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it with this lil Wayne obsession on here??

He's ****ing wank. Don't get me wrong I don't mind some commercial hip-hop at all, but this guy is a TERRIBLE rapper. He's got nothing interesting to say at all, and his beats lick ass as well.

Maybe I'm wrong, please educate me if so, but I doubt you can change my mind.
    I agree, he is shit.
    72.00%
    Fuck off naps, you are wrong!
    28.00%

any body liking him is a *** just look at him... like you said he got nothing interesting to say and he looks gay and is into incest, mayne whats wrong with people these days

Comment

It's not just here. Everybody loves the guy. He's decent.

Comment

i dont know his voice just isnt nice to hear thats why i cant listen to him at all and when i see him i wanna laugh to me he s just a joke

Comment

Originally posted by C-Drone View Post
          It's not just here. Everybody loves the guy. He's decent.

Mate, I know loads of true hip-hop heads, and trust me, everybody does not like him.

What is it about him that you like c-drone?

Comment

Originally posted by leow View Post
            any body liking him is a *** just look at him... like you said he got nothing interesting to say and he looks gay and is into incest, mayne whats wrong with people these days
            Funny that voted how you did then mate??

Comment

I've never understood the hype that surrounds this guy.

Absolute garbage.

It's hip hop for kids/wannabe gangta's that think it's cool to hate 50 cent, but start listening to this jocky that isn't any better.

Comment

He's trash, plain and simple. His flow is choppy and weak. vie had better flows out of my ass after a laxitive.

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The fans voted him as the best in the game...via MTV...His fame has sparked hate worldwide...Don't blame him, blame the people..

Comment

Working...
                    X