#yallmustaforgot barry hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #yallmustaforgot barry hearn

https://www.boxingscene.com/barry-he...wilder--131404

“That’s where your judgment comes in,” Barry Hearn explained, “where you say, ‘Do I see anyone out there to beat either of them?’ No. Could it happen? Yes. ‘OK, that was a bad call.’ But, you know, life’s about making calls. It’s not about sitting still, not taking chances. So I think Shelly Finkel wanted to cash in on Deontay Wilder straight away. That’s my honest feeling. He wanted the fight straight away. That’s crazy. This is crazy, and Shelly knows better than that. Unless he didn’t fancy winning the fight and thought, ‘We better get some money out of it.’ That’s a possibility. We don’t have that concern with AJ.”

"shelly finkel wanted to fight straight away"

eddie hearn "wilder go build your name up"

yet I still see some of you inscecure, british losers, saying wilder ducked Joshua....enough of your nonsense...enjoy your running, jabbing and clinching win and stfu about wilder

Of course he wanted it straight away, for 50%.

Then they were offered 120 mil and turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Of course he wanted it straight away, for 50%.

Then they were offered 120 mil and turned it down.
      and wilder still wouldn't have the AJ fight if he had signed.....when would the AJ fight taken place? between ruiz 1 and the rematch? lol

wilder is doing just what hearn suggested...has built his rep and put his name 4th on the highest paid in combat sports in that time....

barry didn't say "wilder asked for 50 percent" either you teen virgin....wilder came up with AJs money and even accepted short money to go to UK..only to be rebuffed twice

I see you mutts running around bragging about the numbers aj/ruiz 2 did..of course it did....people were intrigued to see if AJ would be embarrassed AGAIN and have his career ruined

they tuned into a snoozefest...myself included

Comment

The head is not meant to be hit in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          and wilder still wouldn't have the AJ fight if he had signed.....when would the AJ fight taken place? between ruiz 1 and the rematch? lol

wilder is doing just what hearn suggested...has built his rep and put his name 4th on the highest paid in combat sports in that time....

barry didn't say "wilder asked for 50 percent" either you teen virgin....wilder came up with AJs money and even accepted short money to go to UK..only to be rebuffed twice

I see you mutts running around bragging about the numbers aj/ruiz 2 did..of course it did....people were intrigued to see if AJ would be embarrassed AGAIN and have his career ruined

they tuned into a snoozefest...myself included
          Wilder told the world he wanted 50%. He didn't deserve 50% and still doesn't. His fights can't even cover 20 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Wilder told the world he wanted 50%. He didn't deserve 50% and still doesn't. His fights can't even cover 20 mil.
            wilder also told the world hed go to the UK for short money if hearn made it in 2018...hearn wouldnt do it.....couldnt even put a date on it...then said "april 2019" when wilder asked the date...when he knew damn well wilder said 2018

LOL

all the proof you need is in the words of the hearns...."id advise AJ to wait a couple of years at least"-sir barry....."wilder go build your name up"-sir speddie

Comment

Working...
            X