No announcement yet.

Message from Sunspace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    "I doubt I'll be unbanned any time soon, but if it happens, I'll only return if the mods also unban my girlfriend. We've both been banned for absolutely nothing, and I will not be censored in this way or be "tamed" at will. Team Russia will either allow people to voice their thoughts on issues and concerns freely, or they can all just remain by themselves. Whether Team Russia likes it or not, consistent posters like us are what keep this place active. You already have an edge in terms of numbers, so why censor some of the only people which keep everybody talking? If you fear us that much, then suit yourselves.

BTW, I'm not intimidated by your "IP trace" threats. You "Fancy Bears" can suck it, along with Putin. Trump isn't lasting past his first year, even if we're gone. He's going to self-destruct, period.

Also, in the classic style of dezinformatsiya (disinformation), SweetPea 50 conveniently forgot to mention that the hate-crime thread he's referring to was closed, and how I actually made an entire thread complaining about Mega shutting it down, by which he didn't allow me to comment on the turn of events. Anyone who wants to verify just has to do a quick search for threads of mine titled with the word Mega on them. I didn't dodge anything, and all of you know it. If someone is saying something negative about me, and trying to tie it as to being a "reason" for my being banned, chances are that's one of the people I out-debated.

It's easy to talk when I'm not around, isn't it? The flaw in your logic, though, is that practically everyone who isn't in Team Russia knows what really happened. Since yesterday, I've seen various posters courageously stand up for what's fair, and I truly thank them for that. Unless you believe that you can wipe all of their memories through constant disinformation, all this lying about who I was, or what I did, won't help.

I'm banned because I intelligently out-debated the trolls from Team Russia on this site, consistently, and that's all there is to it. Since I didn't allow their disinformation propaganda to go unchallenged, first they got rid of my girlfriend as punishment, and now they're trying to do the same to me. But feel free to keep spreading lies about me, though; no one believes you.

Lastly, for the Team Russians known as Mega and Bostonguy, I bid you adieu with this:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/rw//Bosto...unch/punch.gif

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/m...jpg?1473854105

You Fancy Bears ain't as fancy as I am;

As B.utler said, I'm the reaaaaleeest!

I'm so fancy; IP-trace me from LA to Tokyo!

"

Dude its a focking forum.

Why are you posting and not busy focking your gf?

Tomorrow i fock my gf. Hoooo

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      That poor kid, I don't even want to make fun of him anymore

Either he's suffering from some serious mental issues or he's like 11 years old but it's no longer funny

Reminds me of chris chan, autistic male feminist obsessed with espionage, sonic the hedgehog and "having a girlfriend"

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan

Dudes not right in the head.

Chikaplaza was him.

Hes like a peice of dogshyt u acidentally stood on that wont come off

Comment

I didn't realize this place meant this much to him. Wow! Please, mod, un-banned the guy. I do not want a fellow poster to go suicidal.

Comment

Why the mods gotta mess with sunspace?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Why the mods gotta mess with sunspace?
            Cos hes a fat unintelligent annoying troll with alts

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              That describes most of the lounge...

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Not a word that can be used to describe Sunspace.

Comment

this kid is fuking annoying, worse attention whore than butler

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Not a word that can be used to describe Sunspace.
                    Hes in the same league as alexkid bro.

Fatspace has zero debate skills.

Dude look in my thread in the lounge.

He claimed that Eminem is not on his level lyrically and DMX is not on his level either.

He went on further claiming he was a better poet than the ATG of ATG poets Rumi who is the biggest selling poet in the west and that he is far better than Wilfred Owen.

He is delusional!!!!!!!

Its like saying me....a former Amatuer boxer ( i was like a lot of guys here ) saying Ray Robinson is not on my level and i can do things he cant.

I wouldnt be qualified to hold the jockstraps of the 3 other guys waiting to hold the jockstrap of the guy who is actually holding Rays jockstrap

Fatspace is mentally disturbed
                    Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 01-21-2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Message for sunspace

Comment

Working...
                      X