No announcement yet.

Best Chins in Boxing Currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Chins in Boxing Currently?

I would say it's a draw between Brandon Rios and Pawel Wolak. Any other thoughts.

Amir Khan according to recent interviews.

Comment

b-hop
      manny
      floyd

Comment

i didn't realise Rios and Wolack were Chinese?

Comment

Vitali, far and away the best chin. He can take flush shots from heavyweight punchers like Corrie Sanders and Lennox Lewis and not even flinch.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
            Vitali, far and away the best chin. He can take flush shots from heavyweight punchers like Corrie Sanders and Lennox Lewis and not even flinch.
            I know you are a rabid fan and often makes ridiculous posts about the klitschkos, but i think this is a solid choice.

Comment

Froch, half of his success is based on the fact that he can take bombs and not even wobble.

Comment

Mosley...

Even though Mayweather doesn't get hit a lot, I would still rate him in one of the top spots...

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi
                  Antonio Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                    Whilst I think it is a good choice the rest of your post is utter bull****, he was rocked by both guys, you halfwit

Comment

Working...
                    X