Who are the Crybabies who put u on Ignore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Its about time!
    I should have you on ignore but I'm ignoring my impulse to do so.

Comment

This thread is hilarious all the punks getting put on blast. None of them have came to defend their name either lmao

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Calm down Leslie.
        i'm always calm, shaniqua.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Keep bouncing up on that left hook homie... no ignore on my side ever...
          LOL glad to see I got haters.

And sh^t I think you non-ignore list cats are just simple like dat. If you wanna hear every dummies opinion fair play to you. I ain't gonna call you a h#m#sexual who wants dicks in all their orifices just because you like reading dumb mfers sh^t. I just ain't got time or wanna make time for dumb mfers sh^t.

You guys are just soft like baby sh^t is the main problem. PLENTY of cats here got me on ignore. I couldn't give a f#ck less about it doe. You'll never see me crying about that sorta p#ssy sh^t.

I just wanna have fun, amusing, insightful or compelling discussions with people here. If you can't do that with me then go f#ck yourself on my ignore list & cry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Its about time!
            Eff Pandas has me on ignore because he lost a debate with me on guns.

I was kind of surprise as I didn't believe Mr. Eff would be so sensitive and closed minded after claiming he was open-minded and a moderate.

I don't think anyone else is so sensitive on here except MCC who also has me on ignore for some unknown reason.
            Last edited by The Comic DON; 04-21-2018, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Can't read because you are on my ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

And sh^t I think you non-ignore list cats are just simple like dat. If you wanna hear every dummies opinion fair play to you. I ain't gonna call you a h#m#sexual who wants dicks in all their orifices just because you like reading dumb mfers sh^t. I just ain't got time or wanna make time for dumb mfers sh^t.

You guys are just soft like baby sh^t is the main problem. PLENTY of cats here got me on ignore. I couldn't give a f#ck less about it doe. You'll never see me crying about that sorta p#ssy sh^t.

I just wanna have fun, amusing, insightful or compelling discussions with people here. If you can't do that with me then go f#ck yourself on my ignore list & cry about it.
                I need to put a few putos on ignore status... lil hoes...

Peace brother.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Can't read because you are on my ignore list.
                  I love beautiful wimmin, especially black Ethiopian Jewish ladies.

I shake when I get near them.... God made them perfect.... scary...

Cryptonite to me.... I hate/love seeing wimmin that are so ****ing fine....

You will never be on my ignore list... I need young good looking dudes to lure the wimmin in...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Don’t lump me in with these lil hoes... cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      I should have you on ignore but I'm ignoring my impulse to do so.
                      I’m smiling brother... laughing... thanks...

Comment

Working...
                      X