Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza: Broner Really Can't Afford Another Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jessie has a good stare game. Hopefully his fight game will match it instead of him just throwing a bunch of weak sauce for 12 rounds.

Comment

Broner and his new trainer been working on activity I think he easily outboxes Vargas and stays active most the rounds.

Comment

Espinoza need to stfu. Broner ain't playing...with his sh^ttalking this week anyway. Espinoza gonna be having McGregor flashbacks soon if Broner catches wind of these remarks.

Comment

If Broner actually let's his hands go he wins but if does that bs ten punches a round crap he's done!!

Comment

I can't lie this fight and the Gervonta Davis fight are the ones I'm most interested to see. Both could go either way but I think Charlo blasts Hugo and it won't be close.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Broner and his new trainer been working on activity I think he easily outboxes Vargas and stays active most the rounds.
              When was the last time Broner was active and actually let his hands go??

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                When was the last time Broner was active and actually let his hands go??
                I just said that’s what he’s been working on with his new trainer that was the main focus of his camp he’s gonna come out fighting different.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  I just said that’s what he’s been working on with his new trainer that was the main focus of his camp he’s gonna come out fighting different.
                  That would be cool but that remains to be seen. I expect the same ol' Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    I can't lie this fight and the Gervonta Davis fight are the ones I'm most interested to see. Both could go either way but I think Charlo blasts Hugo and it won't be close.
                    you think davis vs cuellar can go either way oh wow now i see why they make these kind of fights
                    Last edited by daggum; 04-20-2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

It's amazing the buzz Broner can still generate at this point in his career.. he could lose this fight and people will still tune in to watch his next fight lmao.. I bet tomorrow will have some pretty decent viewership numbers too

Comment

Working...
                      X