Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Belfort on Mayweather in MMA: Even 14, 15 Year Olds Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
    Once an MMA fighter grabs a single leg, it's game over for a boxer.
    yea because a boxer never beat a mma guy

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      I dont think Floyd will get away with changing the rules. People are going to call him a coward. Floyd has made it clear that he wants to fight in th UFC and is training with Woodley to learn more about grappling, kicks..etc. MMA fighters will of course voice their opinion. If Floyd is serious about MMA he'll get beat up pretty bad. Somebody like Conor would beat the crap out of Floyd with MMA rules.

Why give all the people that always wanted to see him lose what they want? Floyd should just stay retire and enjoy the fact that nobody was able to beat him.
      Well then, if it’s made under full MMA rules then I am convinced it’ll be rigged. Floyd does not like getting touched in his fights. It’ll be Conor for sure and he’ll carry him and it’ll be a draw or the only other thing they could do is an early submission to Conor, that way Floyd’s PR can be that it’s not his game and he was a warrior to try etc etc. But either way Conor won’t be going in there to destroy him, they’ll agree that in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        In a boxing match... that went 9 rounds, and where Conor won 3-4 and looked competitive.

Floyd wouldn't look anywhere near that competitive in the cage.
        Would Floyd have to have 25 lbs weight disadvantage like he did against Con, give Floyd 25lbs advantage and see how competitive he is .

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          In a recent Showtime televised interview, former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather said that if he fights again it will be in a mixed martial arts bout but added he's not focused on getting in the ring again with UFC superstar Conor McGregor.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Belfort must be on crack big poppa, I can't imagine any 15 year old being able to get close enough too mayweather without getting knocked out with a right or left hand, On the way in mays quick.

Comment

From one juicer to another, you tell em Vitor

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              That’s all dandy but it takes a boxer half a second. I only fought amatuer and I do it to drunk mma guys all the time at bars imagine someone 50-0 doeee
              there's a difference between drunk mma guys and professional mma fighters.

Comment

MMA people can't box for chit, and they are starstruck when an MMA fighter shows 'decent' striking skills that would be on par with an amateur boxer.

Comment

Fellas, I want to be clear on something. You see these guys who come into MMA with wrestling backgrounds, some of them can fight and some can't. A boxer has no real chance to beat a topo MMA practitioner. They aren't going to just let you catch them with a lucky punch. Obviously none of you have ever been in with a real MMA fighter.

Yeah you had Ray Mercer ko a guy, and then lose to Kimbo slice. A real MMA expert will not allow you to even throw a punch because they are using their legs and then trying to submit you. No Belfort is not lying or trying to dis Floyd. He's telling the truth. If an MMA guy has no chance basically against a boxer then how the hell do you justify a boxer having a great chance to ko a top MMA fighter...!!!??? I love Floyd to death but McGregor will beat his ass in MMA. Respect the sport. Respect both sports.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    In a boxing match... that went 9 rounds, and where Conor won 3-4 and looked competitive.

Floyd wouldn't look anywhere near that competitive in the cage.
                    Conor didn't really win rounds. And the fight wasn't competitive. It just looked that way, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                      Karate probably doesn't count so did you go against any guys with a lot of jiu jitsu or even wrestling experience?
                      I fought a Wrestler in a street fight once he lodge at me for a take down I did a half step back caught him with an upper cut than a left hook that drop him after that people in school left me alone. The Gym teacher was a hard nose so he never sent me to the office they just pick the dude up and cleaned his nose which was bleeding. He ask what happen I said the guy spit a luggy on me so I punch him when he came at me. I was a good boxer with a 83 and 7 record

Comment

Working...
                      X