Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lo Greco: Unlike 'Salesman' Amir Khan, I'll Fight Kell Brook Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lo Greco: Unlike 'Salesman' Amir Khan, I'll Fight Kell Brook Next!

Phil Lo Greco is planning to do a real number on former world champion Amir Khan in their upcoming fight on Saturday night at the Echo Arena in Liverpool. Khan is taking part in his first fight in two years, after being inactive following a sixth round knockout at the hands of then middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez in May 2016.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Amir Khunt

Khan’t is a B list celeb now. He should change his name to Khandashian. All genuine UK boxing fans consider him an irrelevance. He’s run scared from the Brook fight until everyone has all but lost interest in it. The only support he has left here is a result of the ethnic community he represents, rather than any respect for his heart or ability. He’s known as ‘poppadum chin’ on UK boxing forums.

Comment

Khan, whatever he is, is still better than punching bag Lo Greco.

Comment

Lo Greco makes a valid point. Khan has done absolutely anything to avoid fighting Brook.

I feel as I did with Mayweather-Pacquiao now for Brook-Khan, it's several years and too many losses too late (if it even happens at all).

In terms of the legacy they leave behind it means very little because they're both past their best.

Still expect it to sell well, although doubt it's a Wembley stadium kind of fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Khan, whatever he is, is still better than punching bag Lo Greco.
          He is and that is exactly why he's there.

Comment

Awesome. The fight we've all been waiting for.

Comment

Working...
            X