No announcement yet.

Lost $400 in live poker last night at 1/3NL smh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Lol what update? I lost around $400 last night thats it.. i aint poker degen.. so i dont play everyday
    did you lose it all in one hand or did it just keep going lower and lower

Comment

$400 isnt chump change for somebody who makes six figures.

Ya make it sound like six figures is in the millions lol. Six figures can be 100k or 800k.

Even to a millionaire, $400 isnt exactly chump change. That is where some of you are wrong.

Every penny counts and that’s how alot become millionaires.

I have several multi millionaires in my circle and they are actually the biggest penny pinchers. You dont become a millionaire by spending money on whatever you want unless it’s passed down family money.

I make six figures easy in about five months yet $400 is no chump change to me.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Lol what update? I lost around $400 last night thats it.. i aint poker degen.. so i dont play everyday
        Only degens used the word degen in casual conversation

Comment

The key to gambling is when you lose you need to just keep playing til you win it back.

Comment

Originally posted by GGGthaGOAT View Post
            Only degens used the word degen in casual conversation
            I dont think so. I degen is broke thru gambling. I'm a break even/slightly winning/slightly losing poker (online and live combined) player.

I dont even have the desire to win back that $400 and will probably play again after a few weeks or a few months. Which is completely the opposite of degen mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              did you lose it all in one hand or did it just keep going lower and lower
              Bought in $400, after it went down to $200, i reloaded another $200. After many hours it went down to $200 again. Im tired and sleepy, I decided to go home. Down around $400 total.

Comment

Working...
              X