Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward To Kovalev: Grow Up and Accept What Happened!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Damn.

No wonder Ward had Kovalev questioning the meaning of life and going on a soul-searching journey to a monastery in the mountains and shit.
    Ward turned him Buddha

Comment

well said ward all kovalev has done is cry, b1tch and moan non stop and have excuses

hard to argue he didnt win the first fight ward got lucky but kovalev was given another chance to make it a clear victory and he got stopped people complain about the low blows but kov was done before that he wanted out because he couldnt bully ward and didnt like getting hit back like all bullies

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
        WHY DO YOU GUYS THINK THE REF, ACKNOWLEDGED KOV'S TRUNKS WERE UP HIGHER THAN CUSTOMARY BEFORE THE MATCH? WHEN HE SIGNALED TO KOV WHERE HE WOULD CONSIDER HIS BELTLINE TO BE?
        1. because Kov already knew he needed to do something about BODY shots. (his own trainer acknowledged kov was weak in the body, he said HE DROPPED him in training with a body shot.
        2. because his trunks where to HIGH.
        Don Turner (who was working his corner that night) said "He was looking for a way out"
        Abel Sanchez (his former trainer) said "He was looking for a way out"
        HIS TRAINER echoed the same sentiment, because he knew Kov was susceptible to BODY shots.
        Kov HIMSELF admitted that he learned from WARd that he needs to be more dedicated and focused, because of his defeat to WARd!

but some internet "casuals" KNOW MORE THAN THESE GUYS THAT SPENT THEIR LIVES IN BOXING (and around KOV).
        QFT

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          He was hit directly on the athletic cup. It wasn't a borderline low blow. If he went any lower his hand would have gone between Kovalev's legs.

Ward will never hold a legitimate win over Kovalev. What he has was something 73% consider a loss followed by one of the worst refereeing errors of all time.

Kovalev's balls/cup are way below the B on Hublot where Ward hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

Kovalev's balls/cup are way below the B on Hublot where Ward hit.
            Uh, no? You posted an image right there of his trunks. Did you post that accidentlaly? The Hublot logo is over the bulge where an athletic cup resides.

I recognize your screen name & I know this is 100% racial for you so remember Ward has a white father. I just wanna rub that in while you go all out defending the low blow. White wiener made that. This may look silly to other posters stumbling across this post but it's worth making you grind your teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Uh, no? You posted an image right there of his trunks. Did you post that accidentlaly? The Hublot logo is over the bulge where an athletic cup resides.

I recognize your screen name & I know this is 100% racial for you so remember Ward has a white father. I just wanna rub that in while you go all out defending the low blow. White wiener made that. This may look silly to other posters stumbling across this post but it's worth making you grind your teeth.
              Kov's trunks were high, the top of the cup MAYBE Ward hit, but his balls he did not. It's impossible for Ward's glove to hit Kov's belt line and his balls at the same time.

These are what actual low blows look like. How many of these are comparable to Ward's punches?

Race has nothing to do with this lmao, I'm mixed just like Ward except I'm part Mexican instead of black. There are a handful of boxers that share my ethnicity and 1 that looks like me. The Euro fan boys always try to put their fighters at the front of the line, always. They did it with ggg, bute, kovalev, etc. You have to earn your rank, if you don't earn it I don't respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
                boxer 1 : russian
                boxer 2 : USA
                fight location : USA
                referee nationality : USA
                judge n°1 : USA
                judge n°2 : USA
                judge n°3 : USA
                kovalev trainer : USA

Match 1 : 75% of the spectator all over the world (in US too) gave the victory to Kovalev (Kovalev KD beautifully Ward)

Match 2 : a very bad stoppage and once again a controversy which could have never happened if the first fight was not a robbery and if the rules were fair.

Just another example of the US hypocrisy and methods (artificiallly white teeth but so bad breath..)

But now there is three russian world champion and a lot more to come. Ward flee at the right time
                exactly!!!

ward will never fight outside of his comfort zone. he will never get credit for a gift decisions and bull **** stoppages by a ref who f-king appologized on twitter afterwards for that ****. Ward should of gotten a point taken away for lowblows.
                He never knocked Kovalev down, but was down him self. No one respects him for that crap, even when he retired no one gave a ****, you know why cuz irish man is a f-kin cheat and a coward. Never gave Carl Froch a rematch in UK, he would get penalized.
                Sleep on that **** wart fans.
                Kovalev will bounce back no matter what, but you cant clame victories over him going out like that. Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
                  boxer 1 : russian
                  boxer 2 : USA
                  fight location : USA
                  referee nationality : USA
                  judge n°1 : USA
                  judge n°2 : USA
                  judge n°3 : USA
                  kovalev trainer : USA

Match 1 : 75% of the spectator all over the world (in US too) gave the victory to Kovalev (Kovalev KD beautifully Ward)

Match 2 : a very bad stoppage and once again a controversy which could have never happened if the first fight was not a robbery and if the rules were fair.

Just another example of the US hypocrisy and methods (artificiallly white teeth but so bad breath..)

But now there is three russian world champion and a lot more to come. Ward flee at the right time
                  If you knew anything about handicapping and fight fixing you would know that judges and referee's are fixed. It doesn't matter where their from, what matters is the promoter and the hype behind a fighter. Oldest trick in the book and it appears people are still falling for it. PT Barnum apparently was a visionary.

Promoters like Top Rank have a very strong connection to fight fixing, Haymon fights as well (I know he's a manager). When I handicap a fight, if Top Rank is doing it, it might be a good idea to wager that way --- same for Haymon fighters. Promoters that don't have a strong reach with fight fixing are Golden Boy, DiBella and most of the smaller companies. Roc Nation Sports isn't on a fight fixing level and any real handicapper worth his weight will tell you the same.

Once we're past all of the ^ stuff, you start looking at countries. Germany, UK are the top 2 in fight fixing (3rd world as well). They could have one of theirs against an American with all American judges and refs and the fix will still be in. This is all academic underhanded basics.

I'm NOT a Ward fan, but he clearly beat Kovalev both times. Time to let it go and stop making up excuses/fantasies.

Comment

Ward was gifted the 1st fight. Won the 2nd fair n square.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Good to see you're upfront with your agenda. Now it's clear why you're truly upset that Kovalev quit like coward that he is
                      No agenda, but don’t deny Race preference exists. Or is Weeks being pro-Ward and not Neutral the proper sportsman way?

Comment

Working...
                      X