No announcement yet.

Mega Fight! PPV June 10, 2016 - Mayweather VS McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leftover40oz View Post
    O cmon guys.....Comming from someone who streams all the ppv...I'm excited to watch McGregor get embarrassed.

And it will not bury either sport as someone put it.....if anything people are going to give boxers more respect when they realize Conors hands mean nothing to a boxer.

I'm gonna say mayweather will do his best to not let Conor get 1 single clean hit.

And don't expect Conor to be down and out....even if he gets knocked out cold he'll jump back up happy as hell bragging about the millions he just made in a few rounds
    Should do it again then MMA rules, be hilarious to see how mayweather would cope with those sickening kicks to the legs mcgregor likes dishing out and see what mayweather's footwork is like then.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I like how the only poll options are Mayweather winning, lol
      Was gonna say the same thing. That's f.cking hilarious

Comment

They should make this a Big Knockout Boxing. Only fair way. In a football sized ring Mayweather wins easily. But put no ropes and no where to really run and it evens out the event.

Comment

I'm excited about this fight! Very nice it will finally happen! I think it will be more competitive than people think. Mcgregor is very fast and powerful, but there are questions about his stamina. I can only see 2 result for this fight, Mayweather by decision (most likely option), or Mcgregor by KO/TKO (less probable, but still possible)

Comment

I only know who is the loser. Boxing loses by knockout, whoever supports such an event is either a very very simpleminded ***** or just a boxing hater.

Anyway, its not happening anyway. Keep feeding to the attention seeking lsoers.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              This fight won't ever happen. If it did happen it would be almost impossible for Mayweather to lose.
              That means this fight will happen. Thats how floyd picks his fights. Guys with no hope.

Comment

so this fight happen last year already?

Comment

Pretty sure this June 10 date a T-Mobile is for Ward-Kovalez II.

Comment

Working...
                  X