Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did everyone have a gun in the ol' American West?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did everyone have a gun in the ol' American West?

We have a model for the "give everyone a gun to stop gun violence" argument: The ol' West.

Let's see, what happened there? Oh yeah, tons of gun violence. Great idea, idiots.

This trolling is weak, bruh.

You can do better.

Take the weekend and rest up.

Give us some creative **** on Monday.

Comment

I’m a guns rights person but yea the whole “good guy with a gun” stuff is ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        This trolling is weak, bruh.

You can do better.

Take the weekend and rest up.

Give us some creative **** on Monday.

It's not trolling. I make a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          It's not trolling. I make a good point.
          No you dont, the situation was completely different. Let's also make comparisons to the 1770's while we're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            No you dont, the situation was completely different. Let's also make comparisons to the 1770's while we're at it.

Yeah it was different because everybody had a gun then but they don't now.

Comment

Honestly you kind of needed a gun back then.

Comment

I hate to be that guy but ima do it. Actually in the old west people really didnt take their guns to town too often. You never see a photo of a man in a bar back then woth a pistol on his hio just like you dont see it today, it was frowned upon. Only sheriffs and outlaws did it and outlaws only did it because they have tiny penises and feel the need to carry a gun around to feel better about themselves like every other gun nut out there. But the gun violthat occurred in town were done by a small deviant population that took advantage of the lack of access to communication such as you having to literally run to the sheriff to tell em someone robbed you and you can only go off those dumb sketches you see

Comment

No they didn’t. It’s just one of the many myths of the Wild West. Almost everything people believe about the Wild West is a complete myth.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    No they didn’t. It’s just one of the many myths of the Wild West. Almost everything people believe about the Wild West is a complete myth.
                    People think Brad Pitt got shot off that chair in The Assassination of Jesse James and ****. Another movie I've read, that was historically inaccurate. Yet, it's easy to believe because of the way the movie is done. I can't believe how many people think Texas Chainsaw Massacre actually happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X