Report: 100,000 Native British Girls Raped by Grooming Gangs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    Sure they do buddy, sure they do.

Guy in your avatar looks like an ape, btw.
    He belongs to the group of people who control your life and set the rules and order that you follow, enjoy their gifts hot shot!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      He belongs to the group of people who control your life and set the rules and order that you follow, enjoy their gifts hot shot!
      Oh I just googled it, it's a character from some nerdy video game that virgins play called Starcraft.

Comment

Oh I just googled it, it's a character from some nerdy video game that virgins play called Starcraft.
        Yeah Jim Raynor is also part of the club that runs your life.

Comment

Sure they do buddy, sure they do.

Guy in your avatar looks like an ape, btw.
          You live in your moms basement,,, you even have a thread asking what neighborhood to move to once you get out of your mom's basement. Plus your **** is measured in centimeters

Comment

I'm surprised you guys haven't blocked Shaolin yet. He is a small dicked, insecure black dude pretending to be Asian who spends all of his time thinking about how to annoy white people. Not even worth reading his comments.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Yeah Jim Raynor is also part of the club that runs your life.
              He's also part of the "ignore function" club. Enjoy!
              Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              You live in your moms basement,,, you even have a thread asking what neighborhood to move to once you get out of your mom's basement. Plus your **** is measured in centimeters
              Aren't you the guy who claims to run 10 bars and restaurants but got exposed for only owning 2, and both having extremely negative yelp reviews?

I even read some of the Yelp reviews, a couple clearly stated that the "owner" was incompetent and had poor hygiene. One said the "owner" smelled like death. Gross.

Comment

Aren't you the guy who claims to run 10 bars and restaurants but got exposed for only owning 2, and both having extremely negative yelp reviews?
                When did you develop this inferiority complex of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                  I'm surprised you guys haven't blocked Shaolin yet. He is a small dicked, insecure black dude pretending to be Asian who spends all of his time thinking about how to annoy white people. Not even worth reading his comments.
                  You are Eurasian and got mad that I started pointing that out.

Comment

I even read some of the Yelp reviews, a couple clearly stated that the "owner" was incompetent and had poor hygiene. One said the "owner" smelled like death. Gross.
                    Lmao,,, I didn't get exposed at all.. I backed all my claims..

Please post a link to the yelp reviews

You are a lying idiot... even if I only had 2 bars, it's much better than having none and living in mom's basement with a super tiny penis..

Check and mate

So go ahead and post the yelp reviews... you lying, basement dwelling, no dick mother****er...

How does it feel to be so worthless in life and have to resort to making up stuff from your moms basement?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Lmao,,, I didn't get exposed at all.. I backed all my claims..

Please post a link to the yelp reviews

You are a lying idiot... even if I only had 2 bars, it's much better than having none and living in mom's basement with a super tiny penis..

Check and mate

So go ahead and post the yelp reviews... you lying, basement dwelling, no dick mother****er...

How does it feel to be so worthless in life?
                      Don't be too mad, some of the Yelp reviews were positive.

For instance, one guy had mentioned that you are an excellent owner and perfect leader for the gay lounge that you run. Very hospitable was the words he used. He went on to say it was the best gay bar he's ever been to.

Comment

Working...
                      X