Seattle ANTIFA posts fliers saying "when you date a White, it's not alright."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    http://magafeed.com/antifa-warning-do-not-date-whites/

Not sure who this is targeted at? Minorities saying other minorities should not date Whites, or Whites themselves should not date other Whites? Or both? How would that work? Most likely they're trying to say "no more White births."

ANTIFA is usually made up of idiotic cultural marxist, communist, scrawny White males... so...

God I would love to come across some of these twats... They will attack in numbers at all times, doe; you can't cash 'em outside one on one.

This looks like Natas work, that commie bastard is probably a leading figure in these protests.

Comment

There are blacks that say when white men date black women, its an extension of slavery since way back when white masters raped black slaves. They also say that the only reason white men date black women is due to a "fetish" and black women only date white men due to self hatred. Its an ignorant way of thinking but I'm not sure that's what the sign is referring to.

Comment

This seems mighty real.

Originally posted by New England View Post
        almost looks like fake news. not worht paying these people any mind if it's not.

if they're walking up to you and getting in your face about the white girls you bang then you've got my permission to whoop ass, film it, and post it here. otherwise this is not worth the thread. just looks like another racist looking to start **** on bscene, where this kind of thing is all but encouraged.

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarc...e_been_warned/

Gullible alt-right posters gonna gullible

All you would need is a cursory search outside the alt-right web sphere of sites like magafeed and stormfr0nt to know that this was obvious bullschit.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-13-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

No Black or Mexican would ever use the term "Ableism" so you can count 90% of these ***ots are White.....

Hope every single one of them gets testicular cancer....

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarc...e_been_warned/

Gullible alt-right posters gonna gullible

All you would need is a cursory search outside the alt-right web sphere of sites like magafeed and stormfr0nt to know that this was obvious bullschit.

All you crazy fckheads have deep issues

Comment

Christ, you people are really, really sad. You've done it, I actually feel sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  As ****in asinine as it is, this is protected speech. Once you start censoring offensive, stupid, ******ed speech then everyone's speech is subject to suppression.
                  I can understand protecting free speech, but this **** coming from the left and from George Soros' organizations is ridiculous and it's mostly about inciting / justifying violence against the right. They along with the media are promoting this thinly veiled message that violence and hatred against conservatives is justified because they're all racists anyways. They have enough of this on camera where they are clearly trying to incite violence or create situations that will lead to a confrontation and I don't hear anything about any of these people being punished. Simple free speech shouldnt be limited but that shouldnt include spreading information that will knowingly lead to violence. That's why you can still be charged with inciting a riot.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
                      This type of hate speech should not be tolerated. Period. If it's wrong for conservatives or whites to promote racism and hate speech, it should also be wrong for blacks, trannies, gays, white beta males and illegal immigrants to do the same thing. Imagine the ****storm if this was coming from conservatives and aimed at the left.
                      Pretty much what this guy said

Comment

Working...
                      X