No announcement yet.

Sex Lives Of The Champions With The Famous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Lives Of The Champions With The Famous

I hardly know anything about this. I know that Gorilla Jones and Mae West had a thing, Mike Tyson and Robin Givens had a thing, Dempsey and his starlet bride had a thing. That is all I know about.

I bet the champs screwed famous women far and wide, and sometimes kissed and told, or a third party gossiped. I just do not know of any. I imagine some of our champs were sex machines. Whadda ya know? Whadda ya say?

Which champ reached farthest? Mae West is pretty far. She was the highest paid female in Hollywood.

I know Dempsey used to be with the beautiful girls of the era.
    Also Bob Foster used to talk about great parties for the world champions after title fights.
    I remember another fighter but not remember his name now, who used to hang out with some Hollywood actresses, but he wasn't as a good as a boxer.
    Jake LaMotta's wife, Vicky was a model and a beautiful woman.
    And well...Tito Ortiz used to be with Jenna Jameson.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
      I know Dempsey used to be with the beautiful girls of the era.
      Also Bob Foster used to talk about great parties for the world champions after title fights.
      I remember another fighter but not remember his name now, who used to hang out with some Hollywood actresses, but he wasn't as a good as a boxer.
      Jake LaMotta's wife, Vicky was a model and a beautiful woman.
      And well...Tito Ortiz used to be with Jenna Jameson.
      Omar Henry?

Comment

Joe Louis had his fair share of starlets. Little late for me to remember names, but in the biography by Art and Edna Rust I think I recall so things.

Comment

Carlos Monzon was reportedly a helluva womanizer, lots of 'glamorous girls' who were famous or not.

Comment

Marcel Cerdan of course had a thing going with Édith Piaf, and I'm sure there must be quite a few other world champions who took famous/high class women to bed.

However, when it comes to the best "score" of all time, everybody else must surely take a back seat to Mike Tyson, who had a brief affair with a young Naomi Campbell (oh man, I am SO envious!). I don't see, how that can be topped!

Comment

Originally posted by Bundana View Post
              Marcel Cerdan of course had a thing going with Édith Piaf, and I'm sure there must be quite a few other world champions who took famous/high class women to bed.

However, when it comes to the best "score" of all time, everybody else must surely take a back seat to Mike Tyson, who had a brief affair with a young Naomi Campbell (oh man, I am SO envious!). I don't see, how that can be topped!

Is she taller than him?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Omar Henry?
                Who was Henry banging?

Tyson banged a ton of notable chicks during his day. I think he f#cked Naomi Campbell in a club bathroom. Think there are a couple more models on his list. One of those famous model chicks claiming Cosby sleep raped her also f#cked Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Joe Louis had his fair share of starlets. Little late for me to remember names, but in the biography by Art and Edna Rust I think I recall so things.
                  i've seen some old boxing books that had only black and white photos in them that mentioned dempsey, louis and max baer were all busy banging hollywood actresses when they were hw champ

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    Omar Henry?
                    It was before the 60's maybe, the guy used to appear in movies.

Comment

Working...
                    X