Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Facing USADA Doping Charges, Two-Year Ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Wasn't the plausible deniability "tainted beef", or something like that? Same thing that the Mexican under 21 soccer team players used?

Just sucks to see a legend have his name tainted with this. (This goes to all great fighters that have it hanging over them.)
    Hey I see what you did there sweetpea...horses & beef

P.s I agree with you other guys about the testing etc. it's a shambles and more of a thing that sounds great on the surface but underneath the private contracts it seems its still a shambles from where I'm sat. Maybe one day we will get to the bottom of the terms GBP have with USADA

Comment

Ok, so will the state athletic commissions honor this ban or only on GBP USADA fights?
      Does USADA have jurisdiction on ALL boxing events?

Still messed up that they let the fight go on knowing that he tested positive prior.
      What's the point of OST if you're going to let the fight continue and risk the fighter's health.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Race controls you and your weak mind. sad.
        "Its nothing to a boss.
        He had no intentions to fight in the US anyways."-boss hogg on Morales testing positive.

And you have the nerve to accuse someone of racism.....here ya go

Comment

Morales contacted the WRONG supplier. At least Marquez did it right

Comment

then why did the USADA let him fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              Morales contacted the WRONG supplier. At least Marquez did it right
              You know all you pacroids are all the same! Hypocrites!!! You spend 4 years saying how unfair and stupid it is for the mayweathers to accuse Manny of using roids but in the same breath will accuse Marquez of using roids simply because he put your blessed leader to sleep. Fuking cry babies!!! Every last one of you!!!

Comment

Hey guys leave Morales alone! What happened to making it legal after Yuriorkis "Lil Poppa Pump" Gamboa got caught?

Comment

Man this is bad, bad for morales.

Comment

What a scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      Why are we making this a Mexican thing? Pfftt! Im Mexican and I already dislike Morales so now I have even more reason to disliked the guy. He got Knocked the fuk out so justice was served anyways.
                      Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      You know all you pacroids are all the same! Hypocrites!!! You spend 4 years saying how unfair and stupid it is for the mayweathers to accuse Manny of using roids but in the same breath will accuse Marquez of using roids simply because he put your blessed leader to sleep. Fuking cry babies!!! Very last one of you!!!
                      Personally I think they both did it. But I love the irony that Pac got laid out funny and ugly by a fighter that "PEDed"...its great to see karma work itself out in a form of a KO OF THE YEAR!

Comment

Working...
                      X