Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-12-2012, 05:43 PM #71
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
americanbot has disabled reputation
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 105,651,703.70
our worst poster - Freedom. No Message - americanbot Super poster, thank you for your help! - dancovboxer For standing up against anti-American bias - ShoulderRoll amazing sig - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingbrain28 View Post
WOW since when is Arab a religion, ISLAM is a religion which is practiced by the majority of Arabs.
not true.............arab pre-dates the rise of Islam. I called it a "religion" because it's been bastardized into just that. anyone can be "arab" just as long as they speak the language, practice the culture & respect the rules..........(almost like a religion) race has absolutely nothing to do with being "arab"

hints me asking why would he put india with "arab" history? arabs aren't indians. (actually, arabs aren't *anyone* it's a lifestyle & A culture)

Last edited by americanbot; 07-12-2012 at 05:46 PM.
americanbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-12-2012, 06:02 PM #72
Banned

our worst poster - Freedom. No Message - americanbot Super poster, thank you for your help! - dancovboxer For standing up against anti-American bias - ShoulderRoll amazing sig - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fix View Post
lol.. proof that the american education system has declined beyond repair. lmao..

Arabia is the worlds largest peninsula. Go do some studying, no one's paying me to teach yo a$$.

Is this site full of preschoolers or something?
are we talking about ancient Arabia or the modern bastardized version?

I Know more about your so called "history" then you could dream of............(just like i schooled freedom on his history. the FAKE eastern european who i proved to be a fake)

first thing. you post a pic of 2 guys doing martial arts in ancient egypt (which is ancient egyptian WRESTLING & not boxing
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
)

& that picture is actually fake...........that was NOT found in Ptah Hotep tomb. that was a drawing being used as an example by an Arthur. (i will break apart your entire WEAK piece of ***** post)

& what does pharaoh's all the way in a desert (egypt) have to do with pakis? wtf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited by americanbot; 07-12-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:23 PM #73
Contender

fightfan2007 is infamous around these partsfightfan2007 is infamous around these partsfightfan2007 is infamous around these partsfightfan2007 is infamous around these partsfightfan2007 is infamous around these partsfightfan2007 is infamous around these partsfightfan2007 is infamous around these partsfightfan2007 is infamous around these partsfightfan2007 is infamous around these partsfightfan2007 is infamous around these partsfightfan2007 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 62,669.58
Default fix up

anyone proliferating the superiority or inferiority of any race on any front be it in sport, academia or ethics is str8 racist... this is the very definition of the term

I know white, black, pakistani and indian mans who knock most heads the f##k out if you give them half a chance

any1 talking anything else is hiding behind their own prejudices, using weak arguments to try not to appear racist

thread done... go home people
fightfan2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:27 PM #74
Observer

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Abstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 45,159,167.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightfan2007 View Post
anyone proliferating the superiority or inferiority of any race on any front be it in sport, academia or ethics is str8 racist... this is the very definition of the term

I know white, black, pakistani and indian mans who knock most heads the f##k out if you give them half a chance

any1 talking anything else is hiding behind their own prejudices, using weak arguments to try not to appear racist

thread done... go home people
This.

/thread
Abstraction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:29 PM #75
Banned

Fix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 2,262,614.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanbot View Post
are we talking about ancient Arabia or the modern bastardized version?...
Lmao.. hilarious posts. Keep them coming, it's quite entertaining. You did a quick Google search and now you think you're an expert.

Continue researching and you should be able to answer all the questions you posed. It'll be good practice for you when you eventually start school..

At least I've got you Google searching, that's a start.. lol
Fix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:37 PM #76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fix View Post
Lmao.. hilarious posts. Keep them coming, it's quite entertaining. You did a quick Google search and now you think you're an expert.

Continue researching and you should be able to answer all the questions you posed. It'll be good practice for you when you eventually start school..

At least I've got you Google searching, that's a start.. lol
i LOVE to debate about world history (love it) you obviously aren't familiar with my post.

google search? wtf

easy escape rout for u I suppose................................

Last edited by americanbot; 07-12-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:28 PM #77
Contender

Riley Freeman has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Freeman has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Freeman has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Freeman has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Freeman has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Freeman has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Freeman has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Freeman has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Freeman has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Freeman has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Freeman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,579.51

Indians and Pakistanis created boxing 3000 years ago?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That has to be the dumbest **** I've ever heard.
Riley Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:09 PM #78
Contender

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
ussy is a glorious beacon of lightussy is a glorious beacon of lightussy is a glorious beacon of lightussy is a glorious beacon of lightussy is a glorious beacon of lightussy is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,300,318,661,568.04
Total Points: 1,300,318,707,866.97

This just isn't true. Im from Uk and one thing I've noticed is that Pakistanis are very techincally good when it comes to sports. The main thing as somebody else said is that many lack the drive, if they had that im sure you'd see a lot more Pakistani athletes in the world.
ussy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
3000, boxing, educate, garcias.., india, pakistan, years.

User Tag List