No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
    Hereditary - very creepy and unnerving horror movie. There were some moments that I couldn't forget easily and made it difficult for me to get any sleep the evening of the day I went to watch it. It was low on obnoxious jumpscares but high on unsettling and disturbing imagery. Camera work and acting were masterful. The ending was a bit anticlimactic and disappointingly familiar given how well it bucked the tired tropes of other modern horror movies otherwise but overall it's probably the best horror movie I've ever seen and probably the best movie I've seen in 2018 so far.
    Cool. Will watch this one tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      It still is a thing to me. I’m converting old school vhs and Betamax to a digital format. But it tough throwing these old friends away. I still have an old 8 track player and a cassette player. I got over 1000 albums, those things are becoming very valuable with audiophiles like me. Once my place gets built, it’ll have an audio room just for me. Two Mc275 Macintosh mono amps vacuum tubes. I got a lot of replacement tubes too.

My first wife bought me a matching pair, one serial number apart. My current wife is jealous because I’m bringing my girls to Tokyo. I’ll buy a new microseki like this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Micro-Seiki...-/113056554258

I can’t wait! My wife calls it old junk.. I guess I collect old junk!
      i have legit walkmen

thats another sad aspect of this generation...there will be no nostalgia. will be only shlt to remember (selfies, gender changes, overly sensitive cvnts....).

R.I.P, good ol days

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        i have legit walkmen

thats another sad aspect of this generation...there will be no nostalgia. will be only shlt to remember (selfies, gender changes, overly sensitive cvnts....).

R.I.P, good ol days
        These clowns have no clue.. they dream of svcking off hung tranny’s, and posting selfies with jizz dripping off their chins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Watched “denial” and “Zoo Keepers wife”. Both Jewish related. I liked both of them. My wife’s choices not mine.

Ever seen “Hedwig & the angry inch” ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKDwCyHMsM8
          Never heard of it. Transgender musical? for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
            Never heard of it. Transgender musical? for me
            Not for me either, but this movie was pretty good..

I also love this film, “Walk on water” starring Lior Ashkenazi, Nazi hunting Mossad agent, a real bad azz, doing his thing.

Comment

• The last movie I saw? About 3.5 out of 5.

Comment

• Just saw Jurassic world 2.

It was pretty good, action heavy for the most part.

If you like the Jurassic series, this is a solid addition

3/5 Stars

Comment

• Black Panther 6/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Just saw Jurassic world 2.

It was pretty good, action heavy for the most part.

If you like the Jurassic series, this is a solid addition

3/5 Stars
                    hhhmmmm....how many variations in plot can this franchise have ?

evil people want to exploit lovable dinos
                    said dinos, with the help of humans, thwart evil people
                    rinse, repeat

the last one was a complete dud and i pretty much anticipated it being one (went along with friends).

the 3rd ''world'' already has a 2021 release date

Comment

• Not a movie, but the series the rain was pretty good. 7.5/10.

Comment

Working...
                      X