'wraps Official: street-fight vid thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    There's tons of fights down there.

There's a video of MMA fighter Roger Huerta knocking out a UT football player on 6th Street, but the video isn't very good quality.

True story. Back when I was young they used to let us cruise 6th Street in cars (it's blocked to traffic on weekend nights now). We were cruising one night and my buddy was driving so I was looking around. This dude came flying out a plate glass window. He hit the pavement in all that busted glass and the bouncer who had thrown him was motioning him to get lost.

It was like that scene in Beverly Hills Cop.

Several years ago there was an MMA fighter bouncing on 6th Street and he got hit in the head with a bottle and died. His name was Shawn Freese.

If you ever visit Austin and you're ever down there, do not mess with the cops down there. They are outnumbered and they know it, and thus they take no shat from anyone.

Haha, yeah cops were deep that night it seems.

I'm going to San Antonio if I ever visit TX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Haha, yeah cops were deep that night it seems.

I'm going to San Antonio if I ever visit TX.
      There's always a huge police presence down there. And they do not play around.

When I was young I believe it was St Mary's Street to hit down in San Antonio. I'm pretty sure that's the name of the street.

Me and my best friend knew some girls down there and we'd go down there fairly often. That's where they would cruise in SA.

I have no idea now.

6th Street in Austin has always been the party area since before I was a teenager. Probably always will be.

I had so much fun down there. Tons of good stories from those times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        turning the tables but dang....how many punches does he need to hurt a guy
        It's not about how many he needs to land to hurt him, it's how many he deserves to eat.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    It's not about how many he needs to land to hurt him, it's how many he deserves to eat.
                    that cvnt deserved more than he got. seeing him being dragged off because hes asleep would have been the cherry on top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      lmao.

Golovkin tearing into Canela.

Comment

Working...
                      X