Vinnie Paul, PanterA's drummer, dead at 54

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Vinnie Paul, PanterA's drummer, dead at 54

this sucks, i love pantera.

Sad news. One of my favorite drummers from one of my favorite bands. I was depressed for a whole week when Dimebag was murdered 14 years ago, now I'm gonna mourn the death of his big brother.

I love Pantera so much, most of you guys wouldn't understand. I'm in tears right now.

R.I.P Vinnie Paul

Thanks for the great music throughout the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Sad news. One of my favorite drummers from one of my favorite bands. I was depressed for a whole week when Dimebag was murdered 14 years ago, now I'm gonna mourn the death of his big brother.

I love Pantera so much, most of you guys wouldn't understand. I'm in tears right now.

R.I.P Vinnie Paul

Thanks for the great music throughout the years.
      dime's death was ****ing unreal, couldn't believe it when i hear the news. they are both together again. wonder if their father is still alive, hope he is ok, loosing both of your sons must be the most terrible thing in the world

Comment

Pantera rocks super hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          dime's death was ****ing unreal, couldn't believe it when i hear the news. they are both together again. wonder if their father is still alive, hope he is ok, loosing both of your sons must be the most terrible thing in the world

I know man. After Dimebag was killed, Vinnie Paul was held at gunpoint by the killer before a cop shot him and saved Vinnie.

Not sure if their father is still alive, but he was a huge influence in getting his sons into music.

I remember this funny story Dimebag mentioned in an article. He said Vinnie brought home a tuba from music class and their dad said, "what are you doing with that? You're not gonna make any money playing that thing." Lol

Dime and Vinnie were actually both drummers/percussionists, but Dimebag said Vinnie was way better, so he picked up the guitar instead.

Comment

I'm listening to Vulgar Display of Power straight through! Rock on, boys!

Comment

Heartbroken.

Early 2000's, I was depressed beyond what I can describe, it was a dark time. I didn't searched for God even though I knew he was always watching over me, but he works in mysterious ways when you're not under his protection.

I believe God allowed me to discover Metal because I needed something to hang on to, something to look forward to when I didn't even want to wake up. Pantera was a huge band that wrote songs I could relate to, their music helped me and I'm sure it helped others as well. Thank you, for giving me a hand when I needed it.

Title song is what best describes me now:

I

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                I'm listening to Vulgar Display of Power straight through! Rock on, boys!
                No you’re not. Be honest. You’re listening to Plain white tees and Melissa Etheridge

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  No you’re not. Be honest. You’re listening to Plain white tees and Melissa Etheridge
                  This right here is why I don't take you seriously. I posted a real thing, and you can't look past your anger/hate and just see it for what it is. Get fcked, man.

Comment

Great drummer, and person. Rip brother

Comment

Working...
                    X