4. ?
    5. ?
    1. Wilder
    2. Andy Ruiz Jr
    3. Kownacki
    4. Big Baby Miller
    5. Breazele

That's my personal opinion on the top 5

Pretty good selection of five good fighters, heavyweights are starting to come out again in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by TyroneDeShawn View Post
      1. Wilder
      2. Andy Ruiz Jr
      3. Kownacki
      4. Big Baby Miller
      5. Breazele

That's my personal opinion on the top 5

Pretty good selection of five good fighters, heavyweights are starting to come out again in the US.
      Ruiz is Mexican

Kownacki is Polish

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
        Ruiz is Mexican

Kownacki is Polish
        Born in the USA is Ruiz, Kownacki has lived in the US and has got dual citizenship I'm pretty sure.
        Everything Kownacki learned was when he was in the States he came from age of 7, so yeah it's fair to say he is American imo.

Comment

Does anyone rate Trevor Bryan? I admittedly know nothing about the guy, just seen his name quite high in the WBA rankings

Comment

Dude America is a wreck to 147, they aint got any business being this high. TBH all boxing shifts to Europe, look at the hopefuls, just US guys hanging on to belts with a load of young Europeans waiting to take titles. Tell me Im wrong about prospects, western hemisphere always talk about "new stars" and money, eastern "give me a fight and Ill kick your ass"

Balance power is gone, US at 147/154 and a bunch of roided Mexicans

Comment

Originally posted by TyroneDeShawn View Post
              Born in the USA is Ruiz, Kownacki has lived in the US and has got dual citizenship I'm pretty sure.
              Everything Kownacki learned was when he was in the States he came from age of 7, so yeah it's fair to say he is American imo.
              Ruiz is getting thrown over the wall if he doesn't lose some ****ing weight

Comment

1. Windmill
                2. Big Baby
                3. Breazeale
                4. Molina
                5. Prince Charles

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Dude America is a wreck to 147, they aint got any business being this high. TBH all boxing shifts to Europe, look at the hopefuls, just US guys hanging on to belts with a load of young Europeans waiting to take titles. Tell me Im wrong about prospects, western hemisphere always talk about "new stars" and money, eastern "give me a fight and Ill kick your ass"

You're comparing a nation to a region though. The only actual country that is remotely close to the USA is still Mexico. But yeah it's true that they can't single-handedly dominate the whole sport any more though. They will lose their stranglehold on welterweight too within 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post

dude europeas Been losing all the big fights lately get real

Comment

Working...
                    X