Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido: Retirement is Over, I'm Coming Back in 2018!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Already in the tranquility of his home in Phoenix, Arizona - the four time world champion in two different weight categories, Orlando "Siri" Salido, has decided not to retire and vows continue in boxing in 2018. Salido, 37 years old, announced his retirement on Saturday night after suffering a knockout loss in an epic war with Miguel Roman at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the world's shortest retirement

mixed feelings on that, but I don't mind watching siri one more time especially if he wants to go out on a win

Comment

Shit, he was back quicker than Chollo Vista was.

Comment

that was quick

Comment

I think the Loma ship has sailed for Salido. No sense in rematching Salido after that loss. Just like Rigo, Loma is in a lose-lose situation against a war-torn Saildo.

I like watching Salido. I have rooted for him most of the time. It is just a shame he did not accept the Loma rematch offer. So instead of losing to Loma (no shame in that) and earning big money, he lost to Miguel Roman for much less money.

Comment

No Lomachenko fight, that's for sure. And some crazy minds think it can be a real thing. Lom laughing at you guys.
            Last edited by 7NN; 12-13-2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

There goes my retirement party for him. I bought balloons, paper plates, cake and tequilla.

Comment

he will probably cash out vs loma.

Comment

No doubting he is a warrior

Comment

Wasn't he going to get 750k to face Loma again? For a guy that was driving Uber that is an enticing offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Would Salido quit? I never thought Rigo would, but there both 37...i'm just sayin'.
                      My bet has always been that he would quit by DQ in a Loma rematch, and it stays that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X