Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Immigration, is it a Problem or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
    Hey Brometheus Bob, here's a few questions for you? Why should the USA be obligated to feed, clothe, and provide social services to illegal aliens? Wouldn't this money be better spent on American citizens? Why should illegal aliens be qualified for state financial aid to go to our universities?

In fact, I would like the residential liberals here to answer these questions. Why should American tax money provide these services to illegals that violated the immigration laws of another country?
    Hm?

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    While I think the 'problem' is grossly overstated, I am personally not opposed in principle with an effort to combat illegal immigration. The wall may help to do that but it strikes me as too expensive an option for me to vouch for.
    Anyway, irrelevance of asking me these questions aside - I'd like to point out that most states do not offer any government funded financial aid to illegals. Not even in immigrant friendly states like NY where I went to college. CA is the only exception that comes to mind.

Comment

Lol, way to get all big on me becaused I asked a question on a forum.

Not to mention that you didn't even answer my question.

Just looked up these particular ones to verify
      SNAP & TANF - No
      WIC - Yes

EDIT: Looking up some others
      Medicaid, SSI - No
      The answer to your question was in the link. The answer is also located on "GOOGLE" if you care to find out more.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        The answer to your question was in the link. The answer is also located on "GOOGLE" if you care to find out more.
        Good point

Why even bother having any conversations ever, all the information is out there

Comment

Hm?

Anyway, irrelevance of asking me these questions aside - I'd like to point out that most states do not offer any government funded financial aid to illegals. Not even in immigrant friendly states like NY where I went to college. CA is the only exception that comes to mind.
          Well, I'll be damn. A liberal that actually believes that there should be some curb to illegal immigration. Now I've seen it all! What next? Maybe I'll hear a c**** say that protecting children should be top priority!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Well, I say no to borders. World should belong to all human beings.
            LOL hopelessly liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              If the world had one unified religion and political agenda then there would be no issue with open borders.

Unfortunately I don't think you are bright enough to realize that the world in its current form would never be able to sustain such an endeavor.
              Okay! Okay!
              But I got one word for you but I'm gonna say it thrice

Alabama! Alabama! Alabama!

I love when my Black people come out and say:
              No to child predators
              No to Oligarchs

Comment

Good point

Why even bother having any conversations ever, all the information is out there
                Aye! Great point!

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                  Funny a guy named war mikey is saying this lol.

Of course illegal immigration is an issue, how the **** can anybody with a brain say it isnt?
                  Cause they're Mexican or an illegal alien themselves?

Lol, that illegal aliens aren't a drain on the country.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Do you see illegal immigration as a serious American problem?

If Yes, how do you propose to fix it?
                    If No, why do you feel it is not a problem?
                    Legal immigration is even a bigger problem.

Comment

The US used to be the land of opportunity. You came here, worked hard and was able to succeed.

Now is come over because they give free medical and social benefits. It is time to scale back that free for all.

Comment

Working...
                      X