No announcement yet.

Manny vs Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny vs Crawford

When this fight finally happen, will the floyd fans trash on manny for picking on a small fighter moving up in weight?? they seem to do this before so im just curious if they're gonna do the same here. they say pac should fight a legit ww and not some fighter moving up to ww. but they seem fine with the crawford fight.....

Stop the crying and premature defense. It's simple. Manny said no to Horn rematch. So After Horn/Cochran winner fights Crawford, Manny can come back in a title shot against Crawford (assuming he wins).

You think Manny will win. Cool.If he does, he will get kudos from all because it will be a tremendous upset given his age.

If he gets beaten to a pulp, KTFO, lies on the pre fight exam or fakes another injury he will get clowned.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Stop the crying and premature defense. It's simple. Manny said no to Horn rematch. So After Horn/Cochran winner fights Crawford, Manny can come back in a title shot against Crawford (assuming he wins).

You think Manny will win. Cool.If he does, he will get kudos from all because it will be a tremendous upset given his age.

If he gets beaten to a pulp, KTFO, lies on the pre fight exam or fakes another injury he will get clowned.
      you know dunn will be front of the tv with his tmt pj's on, rooting for the latter...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

stop the crying?? YOU were one of them who always say pac is picking on fighters moving up and never fights a legit ww. lmao!! now its stop crying?? be real with yourself boy!

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          you know dunn will be front of the tv with his tmt pj's on, rooting for the latter...
          gonna be a soaking wet pj soaked in dunn's tears when manny runs thru the young brotha that was suppose to be THE ONE.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            When this fight finally happen, will the floyd fans trash on manny for picking on a small fighter moving up in weight?? they seem to do this before so im just curious if they're gonna do the same here. they say pac should fight a legit ww and not some fighter moving up to ww. but they seem fine with the crawford fight.....
            Crawford can sling em, manny prime v Crawford I wanna see...
            Not this mannh

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Not this mannh
              Prime Manny destroys Crawford inside 9 rounds, it's easy to guess. 2013-2016 Manny UD's crawford, the Manny of now gets U.D or late TKO in my opinion, I'm rooting for Manny to win this fight though it's hard to bet against Crawford at Pacquiao's stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Not this mannh
                pac still have some lethal shots left in him. i believe crawford will be the one to bring that out. like i said, ALL in for manny if this fight goes thru.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Prime Manny destroys Crawford inside 9 rounds, it's easy to guess. 2013-2016 Manny UD's crawford, the Manny of now gets U.D or late TKO in my opinion, I'm rooting for Manny to win this fight though it's hard to bet against Crawford at Pacquiao's stage of his career.
                  War.... just war...

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    pac still have some lethal shots left in him. i believe crawford will be the one to bring that out. like i said, ALL in for manny if this fight goes thru.
                    I hope that happens...

My woman is watching a samurai chick fake being a warrior...
                    ****ing japan...

Comment

Working...
                    X