Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do youuuu people not see, Anthony Joshua vs David Haye WILL be next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heard this from boxinggossip, wasnt a bad shout from him

Comment

Yeah, numbers-wise I think is still the biggest fight Joshua can get, considering that Haye is a PPV star in his own right. It's hard to believe that Matchroom would be willing to leave that huge pay day on the table. Then again it would also be a perfect comeback fight if Joshua happened to lose his belts to Wilder or whomever

Comment

I think Haye is going to lose to Bellow again TBH.

Comment

Haye ain't going nowhere.

His achilles is gonna explode again against Bellew and he's going to fade off into obscurity, being known for the "sideshow Bob" antics more than anything he's done in the ring.

To even talk about him in today's division is a joke.

Comment

Anything to see these pathetic wilder fans cry a little longer

Comment

That sounds very possible. One thing seems certain. His next fight won't be Wilder. It easily could be Wilder. That's his biggest money fight if he wants it but he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                Not a single doubt in my mind.

You have Haye vs Bellew in december, Haye should win that.

Haye is old and shot though, no threat to joshua, but he still has a huge name and profile in the uk

Haye has a big mouth and knows how to sell a fight, he will get on the mic after beating bellew and talk trash about AJ live on sky sports box office and hearn will say "the uk HAS to see this fight, there is just no way around it"

Bish bash bosh, Joshua vs Haye in March and they will be praying Fury can shift enough weight by then to become sellable for later in the year.
                Yeah, Haye should win, considering he dominated and won the first fight. Oh, yeah, that didn't happen. It's surprising that boxing fans are still delusional over David Haye.

Comment

I could only see that if Haye highlight real KO's Bellew in 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                    David Haye is shot to pieces and I'd be surprised if he gets past Tony Bellew in the rematch. His body is falling apart and he's lost all confidence. He's not the same man.
                    And I’m not sure haye would even take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dellboi94 View Post
                      I could only see that if Haye highlight real KO's Bellew in 3 rounds.
                      Are you dellboi from youtube? If so good channel

Comment

Working...
                      X