No announcement yet.

Warriors would beat 96 Bulls in 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    What led you to become a Warriors fan? Aren't you from NJ?

Just curious, doe.
    He said he was once a Bulls fan because of MJ

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Now me and you both know that's not true.

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      Just read a story about a couple of military guys from the bay who enlisted after being molested by their uncles because they wanted to feel manly after giving up their manhood...*wait* GS - butt warriors and Nas? Gods son - more like gods gift to his uncle...

It makes sense now
      You're so mad, but you should be mad about Rios in your sig. Literally a bum.

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      What led you to become a Warriors fan? Aren't you from NJ?

Just curious, doe.
      What's wrong with enjoying one of the best teams to ever play ball? Fun to watch also. Yes I am a Bulls fan.

Why is it that Brush can hop on every single teams d*ck in literally every sport but when I enjoy GSW it's a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

What's wrong with enjoying one of the best teams to ever play ball? Fun to watch also. Yes I am a Bulls fan.

Why is it that Brush can hop on every single teams d*ck in literally every sport but when I enjoy GSW it's a problem
        I don't hop on every single team

SD Chargers
        Cleveland Cavaliers
        SF Giants
        San Jose Sharks
        Ohio state Buckeyes
        Cal Bears
        Pittsburgh Steelers

THESE ARE MY TEAMS

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          I don't hope on every single team

SD Chargers
          Cleveland Cavaliers
          SF Giants
          San Jose Sharks
          Ohio state Buckeyes
          Cal Bears
          Pittsburgh Steelers

THESE ARE MY TEAMS.
          And if anyone dislikes any of those teams, they are a hater right?

GSW is one of the best teams to ever hit the court, not sure why you can't accept it.

Comment

Taking the high road f.aggot? Typical f.aggot move...:gay:

Comment

You punched yourself out lad.

Comment

And if anyone dislikes any of those teams, they are a hater right?

GSW is one of the best teams to ever hit the court, not sure why you can't accept it.
                No. They aren't haters. What it means is they simply don't like the team

Comment

nope. it'd depend on the rules. in the hand check era they get there **** pushed in. with these current rules, it'll be close, with me favoring the warriors. jordan might drop 75 though.

Comment

You punched yourself out lad.
                    Take it to the thunderdome fellas

Comment

I like the Warriors, a likeable bunch of talented championship Calibre players... The Spurs might have some say in who takes the Title... But Golden State should repeat..

The Jordan led Bulls are another animal all together... Look at how Jordan was malled relentlessly for years... Watch the Piston series year after year and later the Nicks.... The Bulls always had to fight through the physical assaults and bruising tactics night in and night out....

Back then, every team had a enforcer or 2, like in hockey... Hard fouls were calling cards, not 2 free throws and possession..

With the rules today, those Bulls teams would utterly destroy today's teams... Bulls defense was relentless and the transition to offense was seamless and that was before the "Clear path" foul rules were invented.. Today's teams are just to soft... Talented, but soft... They've never had to get hammered without a whistle... Jordans teams would take total advantage of today's rules...

Michael and Scottie fearlessly attacked the rim and finished against Hakeem Olajuwon, Patrick Ewing, David Robinson, D. Mutombo (amongst a host of others) and who remotely could competently defend the rim against them today? Michael Jordan averaged 37 points a game with players pounding him every chance they could, what would he do today with these rules ???

The Warriors would have a chance because they are a great team and if the jumpers fall there's a glimmer of hope.... But to win a finals series vs MJ's Bulls (6-0 in the finals) I just don't see it...

Enjoy what you have, the Warriors are the class of today and deserve the accolades they are receiving.... But leave MJ's Bulls out of the equation, they are the ATG...
                      ( Full disclosure, This is coming from a Chicago guy who's seen just about every MJ Bulls games and a whole bunch before they got him, when Walter Payton was the only Legendary show in town.)
                      Last edited by MindGame; 04-14-2016, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X