No announcement yet.

This is why i do combat sports, and no one has ever picked on me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    If the guy was so good why did he have to sucker punch him?

Nothing funny or good happens in that video.
    Most of it is deplorable.

But some of it is funny.

The gay lads reaction to being punched is hilarious and then later when he tries to the kick aggressor when he has been ko'd and misses his prone body by about 3 foot.

There is a man who got picked last in sports.

Comment

If you watch from the beginning of the video, dude was sizing him up from the get go.

He deserved to get knocked out, he was bullying and hitting people who didn't want to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
        If you watch from the beginning of the video, dude was sizing him up from the get go.

He deserved to get knocked out, he was bullying and hitting people who didn't want to fight.
        He should have said something then.

Doing what he did was cheap and could have killed that dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          He should have said something then.

Doing what he did was cheap and could have killed that dickhead.
          What's cheap is punching people in the face that can't or don't want to defend themselves. You go into a public and bully people, someone will strike back. I'm not defending the sucker punch, but it's what he gets for basically doing the same thing to people who don't want trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
            What's cheap is punching people in the face that can't or don't want to defend themselves. You go into a public and bully people, someone will strike back. I'm not defending the sucker punch, but it's what he gets for basically doing the same thing to people who don't want trouble.
            I agree to an extent but two wrongs don't make a right.

But at least he did something. But what he did was scummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              I agree to an extent but two wrongs don't make a right.

But at least he did something. But what he did was scummy.
              What if the original bully would have done that to someone else? He might have prevented someone from being attacked.

Comment

you gotta be aware of your surroundings at all times. a sucker punch can spark anyone out, unless you got a chin like george chuvalo. The guy who was too much of a coward to protect himself only summoned up the courage to act once the bully was unconscious. At that point, he should have walked away.

Comment

Yeah but the victim on the floor deserves a rwmatch with the sucker puncher 1 on 1

If i was his homies i would call him out.
                  say"why you afraid to call him out do it right"?
                  "Anyone can do that"

gay shht

Comment

Lol at the gay looking dude trying to kick him after he is knocked out, he still missed.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                      What did I miss here? That's looked like a sucker punch to me.
                      It was a sucker punch...but dude was a punk. He deserved it.

Comment

Working...
                      X