No announcement yet.

Peterson is physically a beast!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
    I don't know what this video is supposed to be. I don't know if the OP posted the wrong link or if it was supposed to be some sort of a joke.

As for the Peterson - Khan fight, I really didn't care for either of these fighters and this fight is just a joke. Peterson is just a "B" class fighter. Khan isn't even going to break a sweat. The only reason Peterson was able to pull out a draw in the Ortiz fight is because Ortiz was majorly shell-shocked from the Maidana fight. Otriz's toughest opponent in the Peterson fight was his own demons and they beat the crap out of him all night long.

I am tired of watching Khan beat up on these "B" class fighters. They make Khan out to be an "A+" fighter but they only put him with "B" fighters. I think they are afraid of putting him in with a good fighter, because they know he is a fraud. Khan needs to move up to 147 and fight the winner of the Berto - Ortiz fight and stop fighting these chumps.
    I disagree, I don't think Peterson is a B class fighter so I see him giving Khan problems and maybe pulling the upset. Your response implies Khan is an Elite fighter and i think he is overrated. That is also why I think the fight will be compelling. Add to that the only thing Khan has talked about the last month ios who he is fighting next and his move to welterweight. All this together could spell upset. Not to mention Peterson has the edge of experience. Who has Khan been in with that is on the level of Ortiz or Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
      I'll be rooting for Peterson, I don't like Khan much, talks too much **** for what he's done.
      Same here. To much talk for a guy who got KOed in the 1st round by Noone. he talks like He's running the sport and his adversaries.
      Cae como Agua pa' Chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
        I disagree, I don't think Peterson is a B class fighter so I see him giving Khan problems and maybe pulling the upset. Your response implies Khan is an Elite fighter and i think he is overrated. That is also why I think the fight will be compelling. Add to that the only thing Khan has talked about the last month ios who he is fighting next and his move to welterweight. All this together could spell upset. Not to mention Peterson has the edge of experience. Who has Khan been in with that is on the level of Ortiz or Bradley?
        Don't get me wrong, I think Khan is overrated also. They make him out to be an "A+" fighter but I think it is an "A-" to an "A" fighter at best. I still think Peterson is a "B" fighter. He fought a shell-shocked Ortiz who couldn't find it in himself because of it to push the action long enough to take Peterson out. Ortiz would do some good work and for no reason he would just start running and that allow Peterson make his way back into the fight.

I think Bradley is overrated also. I think he is more on the level of Maidana but he only has the power of someone like Paulie Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
          My heart says Peterson my mind says Khan, either way I'll be there and I'm expecting 12 rds of good boxing.
          The same way that I feel

Comment

And??

Frank Bruno was built like a brick ****house and with the greatest respect to big Frank, he was pretty ordinary save for big power

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I think Khan is overrated also. They make him out to be an "A+" fighter but I think it is an "A-" to an "A" fighter at best. I still think Peterson is a "B" fighter. He fought a shell-shocked Ortiz who couldn't find it in himself because of it to push the action long enough to take Peterson out. Ortiz would do some good work and for no reason he would just start running and that allow Peterson make his way back into the fight.

I think Bradley is overrated also. I think he is more on the level of Maidana but he only has the power of someone like Paulie Malignaggi.
              Why do you say for no reason Ortiz stop pushing the action???It(imo)was clear to see Peterson's footwork and Jab was the main reason Ortiz slowed down,not to mention the body work..I agree that Peterson is a B fighter,but so is Khan and Bradley(Khan and Bradley are B+ fighters imo)they all have a lot of work to. Do before I can say they are A or A+ fighters..

Comment

riiiight... I got 25 million on Khan you down?

Comment

Khan weighs in 139, Peterson 140

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Why do you say for no reason Ortiz stop pushing the action???It(imo)was clear to see Peterson's footwork and Jab was the main reason Ortiz slowed down,not to mention the body work..I agree that Peterson is a B fighter,but so is Khan and Bradley(Khan and Bradley are B+ fighters imo)they all have a lot of work to. Do before I can say they are A or A+ fighters..
                    I guess that we aren't that far off then. There is just a little difference in how we saw the Ortiz Peterson fight. I did give Khan the benefit of the doubt by saying he is an "A-" fighter, but seeing how he has been fighting a bunch of bums, I have no problem with anyone saying that he is a "B+" fighter either.

Comment

I guess that we aren't that far off then. There is just a little difference in how we saw the Ortiz Peterson fight. I did give Khan the benefit of the doubt by saying he is an "A-" fighter, but seeing how he has been fighting a bunch of bums, I have no problem with anyone saying that he is a "B+" fighter either.
                      If ya watch the Berto fight again(Berto Ortiz)Berto never gave Ortiz any movement and he did not use his jab what-so-ever..When ya watch the Mayweather fight Floyd used all these things making Ortiz look very confused and outclassed threw out the fight..Now I'm not comparing Peterson to Mayweather,just pointing out that movement and a good jab will confuse a fighter like Ortiz,who can't fight going backward and is really limited in his boxing ability..Look what happen even when Ortiz fought Campbell,once again movement and a decent jab will confuse Ortiz who imo does not like to get hit(which is weird for a pressure fighter)...

Comment

Working...
                      X