No announcement yet.

Would you like to see cotto get physically Harm beyond reapair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like to see cotto get physically Harm beyond reapair

In the fight aganst Margarito vs Cotto will you like to see Cotto get harmed beyond belief probably disfigured for life.

I voted no. even though I think he a b.icth and all this I do not wish him any harm, anyone who voted yes in this or in the margarito thread I think should be removed banned from this site. Cause that is something different then Boxing you guys are talking about criminal acts you wish to happen against someone, that is pure hate. and I have reported all you guys.

I don't wish him any harm. Thanks to Tony he's getting a big fat retirement check.

Hopefully after this fight we don't get to see the insane boricuas for a long long time.

Comment

Cotto's son is gay. No amount of physical damage could be worse than that.

BTW, I hope Antonio Margarito has a life threatening infection in his glass eye.

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
        Cotto's son is gay. No amount of physical damage could be worse than that.

BTW, I hope Antonio Margarito has a life threatening infection in his glass eye.
        You're a heartless scumbag. First making fun of a man's child and then wishing harm on a fighter who fights for your entertainment.

Comment

Sure, damn cheater, getting caught trying to load up against old man Mosley.................oh wait.........................

Comment

Would you like to see cotto get physically haarmed beyond repair.

I don't wish that on anybody. Life is tough enough as it is withoout wanting someone to get harmed. Also it's a cheap shot saying Miguels son is gay.
            Very nasty commentary. Be careful that what you wish for another does not happen to you.

Comment

Honestly I just want to see another great fight like they gave us last time out, Tony applies the same pressure we have the same result.

if Cotto can adjust and step around tony rather than be on his bike all night and hit tony before Tony can reset he can pull it out on the cards.. Not sure if he can stop Tony.....

However what Tony did last time with that pressure, he never allowed Miguel Cotto a chance to gain a second wind, he kept coming and coming while landing body shot after body shot... Miguel was done from about the 6th on it was a matter of time...

if that happens again here Miguel will retire or will be advised to by the fans

Comment

hell no i dont. thats sick that you would even ask that i dont want to see marg get ruined either. get some counselling you sick sadistic ****

Comment

What kind of thread is this? low life, troll mother****ers. Why would you wish harm on any boxer?

Comment

why would we want to see cotto physically harmed beyond repair? that's the kind of thing that turns away boxing fans, especially new fans. . . i'd feel guilty knowing i helped hype up/pay to see a permanent loss of life or limb. . . i just want to see a good fight, but always with fighter's safety first. . .

Comment

Working...
                    X