Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephan Marbury prefers boxing to MMA.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephan Marbury prefers boxing to MMA.

As many of you know, Marbury has snapped, and is broadcasting his life on justintv, so I dropped by argued with some of his MODs about how LeBron is overrated, and the a bried boxing discussion came up, I ****ted on MMA, some agreed some disagreed, the marbury dropped by and said Ufc is a bull**** sport, and that boxing is far better, and tkes more skill.

Can you ask him who his favourite boxer is and did Steph say Lebron is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
      Can you ask him who his favourite boxer is and did Steph say Lebron is overrated
      No, he didn't say anything about ballers. He just said that MMA had nothing on boxing.

Comment

The man has snapped.

Comment

I don't understand why boxing and mma fans are against each other. I like watching both. I know this doesn't particularly tie into this thread. It's just that you see a lot of fans and fighters talkin ish about each other.

Comment

Marbury sounds like he knows his combat sports.

Comment

He needs his own reality show.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                He needs his own reality show.
                If TO got one, he deserves one. He's a cool cat though. He even paid for some kid from Justin tv to come over, flew him out and chilled with him.

Comment

ron artest needs his own reality show

Comment

Ive been watching this guy, is great fun.

He said Ali is his fav boxer, but Tyson was his most exciting.

His current fav fighter is Mayweather and also friends with him. He said he don't watch boxing much and only watches Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X