Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Hey buddy... When someone needs **** handled.. they don't call CO's....
    But you're a mall cop right? Your only experience on this subject is watching YouTube video of simulated shooting

Comment

**** handled for a crying kid that probably wanted his mommy.

Don't make me laugh

I had to cuff up an Aryan Brotherhood captain, level 5 (max), who was beating up another dude senseless, left him almost dead, and I had no gun. I had to stop the fight by myself. The inmate is being rode out to the worst prison in Ohio now.

So yeah, GTFOH about some unarmed, crying dude, next to an empty hotel room being a "dangerous situation".

You come in here yapping like you're used to being in dangerous situations, you're just exposing yourself. That officer was just trigger happy and wanted to kill, like any other poster with common sense is saying. Like I said, you don't know **** about dangerous situations or how to identify threats so don't talk down to others like you know. What you do for a living, construction, accounting? Gtfoh acting like you know anything.

Comment

• did the cop (i use the term lightly in this case) NEED the dude to crawl to him ?

IF the cop thought the dude was a threat, have him stay there. let back up come and make the scene that much safer.

IF dude wasnt a threat, have him stay there. you never know and why risk the unknown ?

having a person, who made you pull your weapon for some reason, stay put (on belly with hands behind his head) is the safest of all options.

if anything is going to happen, it will be when dude is allowed to move.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          But you're a mall cop right? Your only experience on this subject is watching YouTube video of simulated shooting
          I don't listen to Monday Morning QB's talk about how easy handling a life or death situation is... Especially from someone who's never attempted to push themselves to their mental or physical limits.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            **** handled for a crying kid that probably wanted his mommy.

Don't make me laugh

I had to cuff up an Aryan Brotherhood captain, level 5 (max), who was beating up another dude senseless, left him almost dead, and I had no gun. I had to stop the fight by myself. The inmate is being rode out to the worst prison in Ohio now.

So yeah, GTFOH about some unarmed, crying dude, next to an empty hotel room being a "dangerous situation".

You come in here yapping like you're used to being in dangerous situations, you're just exposing yourself. That officer was just trigger happy and wanted to kill, like any other poster with common sense is saying. Like I said, you don't know **** about dangerous situations or how to identify threats so don't talk down to others like you know. What you do for a living, construction, accounting? Gtfoh acting like you know anything.
            You do know a Jury of his peers found him not guilty right? Do you know why that is?

Comment

You do know a Jury of his peers found him not guilty right? Do you know why that is?
              PTI ......

oj was found not guilty too

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                That officer was just trigger happy and wanted to kill
                You don't think I know how CO's feel about real cops? Stop being bitter. You do a job that is important. The job you see in the video you like to critique is something ENTIRELY different.

Comment

I don't listen to Monday Morning QB's talk about how easy handling a life or death situation is... Especially from someone who's never attempted to push themselves to their mental or physical limits.
                  LMAO... Ur not a cop nor knows anybody who is. Otherwise, you would know what a simulator is for before using it as a defense

Comment

Correctional officers get more action than most real cops

Believe it or not

They just don't involve guns, aside from the occasional tower guy who has to take a guy out.

Handling hardened criminals is quite stressful and dangerous.

Assaults on cos daily. Might not be guns but getting stabbed is no fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Loma, he is schooling you. The cop was giving too much instructions. He probably wanted to kill someone that night.
                      He was giving too much and some ******ed instructions.

I've dealt with cops too many times and never had some ******ed instructions like that.

Hands up ok
                      Interlace fingers sure
                      Cross your legs yeah

All and more together at once.....

******ed.

All he had to say was hands on your head and turn around and walk backwards to me

The cop was dumb

Comment

Working...
                      X