Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Thaboxingvoice the best boxing podcast?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Thaboxingvoice the best boxing podcast?

Anyone have any better suggestions?

when I ran NSB radio it was far better. But TBV is legit but ran by nerds who are too damn sensitive. nes will censor your ass
    if you dont kiss his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      Anyone have any better suggestions?
      I stopped watching them ages ago. They turn into screaming children every broadcast.

I tune into The Morning Punch-In Show with Raging Babe from time to time.

Comment

Its not the best bc its a fanboy station (its not bad ) Iprefer ppl who call it like they see it and stick to just a few topics and stay on point with no agenda , Billy C Boxing ...IMOP is the better show .

Comment

Joe Rogan has the best boxing and MMA podcast. He knows a lot about fighting in general and will occasionally interview a boxer. The rest are just humourless and witless.

Comment

Yes, it has it's flaws but there is no better pure boxing podcast out there IMO.

Comment

I only listen to the ringside reporter podcast now. Unbiased, knowledgeable, and they know their stuff. Grown up ish

Comment

The boxing coalition is the only one listen to. Its the best one to me. Very knowledgeable hosts. Great sound quality. Well structured. Mondays 5pm ET usually. Occasionally on fridays but follow them on twitter.

http://mixlr.com/the-boxing-coalition/

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBoxingCoalition

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
                  I only listen to the ringside reporter podcast now. Unbiased, knowledgeable, and they know their stuff. Grown up ish
                  Joe & Eric are both solid, always Give good takes on subjects

Ringside Robby is absolute f.ucking trash, his opinions are garbage and should be replaced ASAP he brings the show down

Thaboxingvoice is decent, I view them as a podcast version of Ellie Seckback not the best quality but they consistently put in the work , it was better with Joe or Wingy IMO

Besides those 2 I check out Malignaggis , Mannix & both of Steve Kim's podcasts and sky sports Toe to Toe

For me the best are Skysports & Steve Kim's

Comment

All I know is Joe Rogan is an over-emotional b*tch and Eli Seckbach has a massive Jewish ****!

Comment

Working...
                    X